The Betrayal

As soon as Ash saw everyone including his pokemon giving him very angry and disgusted looks towards him .He didnt bother with them and went towards to great his pokemon while doing it he was tackled  to the ground by his leaf pokemon , his 2nd stage johto grass starter , Bayleaf .

He in anger shouted "WHAT WAS THAT FOR BAYLEAF  ", for which in return Bayleaf screeched ,"BAYYYYYYYYYY".After this ash stood up and looked at pikachu and asked ," Buddy why did u run away earlier " to which pikachu responded by shooting a thunderbolt towards ash who dodged in narrowly while pikachu's thunderbolt destroyed a boulder behind ash .

Then Misty while standing infront of the group of people and shouted ,"THATS WHAT U FUCKING DESERVE KETCHUM  ",

 Ash acted to be hurt and he thought to himself " I m gonna have so much fun with this ".
Then ash said "Why Misty what did i ever do to you

then Brock came and shouted " NOT JUST MISTY U HAVE BEEN BANE TO ALL OF OUR EXISTANCE " , then ash asked with fake tears in his eyes ," What do u mean Brock ". 

May said ,"Because of u all of us have been in danger since we knew you

Max said " You are so weak even your pokemon betrayed you "

Dawn came and said "Because of you all of our dreams got delayed"

Paul said "you dont know how to train your pokemon thats why  you are pathetic " .

Iris stepped up and said "Becuase of your childish dreams we were put in a lot of danger and still after that you cant even win a league

Cilan said "Your ideas,battle styles,and existance leaves a sour taste in my mouth ". 

Clemont  said "You are the reason my inventions never succeed

Serena said " I cant belive i loved a loser for all this time ". 

Bonnie said "you are so weak even your own greninja left you "

 Kiawe Said " Even with all the help from legendaries And luck you still cant even win a league "

 Sophocles said " You dont even know how to train your own pokemon "

Mallow Said "I cant believe i let a weakling stay and study in our class"

Lana Said " You are lucky Guzma knocked me out or i wud have been the one to demolish you in Alola League"

Lillie Said " You are the reason my mom was taken by Nihilego "

Gladion said  " You are the reason Ultra beasts are roaming around our world"

Then Lance stepped up and said "because of you organisations like Team Rocket ,Magma ,Aqua,Galactic ,Plasma,Flare stepped out of hidding in the shadows to conquer our world ".

Delia said "that is why we  have decided to end your life to make our world safer and better ".
after that all of his pokemon started to roar in agreement except one ,his most trusted pokemon from Kanto, the fire lizard , Charizard

After that ash started to laugh menacingly laugh that scared some of the people there while others thought he has gone crazy , after that ash said "So who is the person who is gonna kill me"

Serena steps up and declares "i m the one who will kill you , you pathetic excuse of a trainer "
Ash replies " look who is talking "
Serena wastes no time and calls for her starter pokemon Delphox .

Then Ash Felt a very familiar feeling that he can never forget , A smirk grew on his face .Serena orders Delphox to use Fire blast on Ash ,as Delphox was gathering energy for the strongest fire type move a non legendary or mythical can learn. Ash then said " Is that so ". After that Ash leaned towards his right .
As soon as he did that A Blue blur passed from his left  hitting delphox in the chest and hand breaking her stick and her hand, while she got knocked out and was thrown towards Serena ,
Ash then shouted towards his back "Always have to make an entrance dont you Greninja "
while the Ninja pokemon , landed beside Ash 
Then ash Started to talk while smirking "I do have pokemon stronger than all of urs " After that Ash raised his hand and snapped it and a black and blue aura surrounded him. 

                                                                         (KIND OF LIKE THIS)

                                                                         (KIND OF LIKE THIS)

And all the Water and Dark type pokemon started to come towards and even pokemon of the traitors broke through their pokeballs to join Ash  and some other Pokemon went to hoin ash.

Misty shouted " WHAT IS HAPPENING GIVE ME BACK MY POKEMON",due to her whole team being water type went to ash , She ran towards Ash with a knife which Ash was not doing anything to stop it, when she was going to stab him a flamethrower came from the fire lizard stopping and giving her a 4th degree burn to her right arm. while she was screaming and the others started to cry because of their pokemon leaving them,while the champions Started to take out their pokemon to try to kill Ash .

Ash opened a portal with another snap which was leading him and his pokemon towards a mystery place ,before stepping into the portal ash order charizard to blast burn the whole pokemon ranch ,which left the whole place in ruins and all the people and pokemon injured.
After that Ash stepped into the portal before saying these words .

                       " WELCOME TO YOUR DEMOLITION IN HELL ASSHOLES "