« Missing Person »

"I'm so sorry sir, I won't do it again. I promise!"

I lift up his chin. "You kept on saying that but you still come to MY  forest to hunt down my beloved animals and stole my golds."

He kneeled down, grab my shirt. "Just give me another chance, sir!"

"I don't like giving people a second chance."

• • •

Soojeon's POV

Work. One of the most annoying thing in my life. Always meeting extremely choosey customers, rude customers and'karen' customers.

I checked in my time, grab my apron and flip the signboard to 'We are Open'. Hopefully there's not much of Karen customers.

"Morning Soojeon. You're quite early today." said my boss. Usually he's always grumpy when it comes to work. Maybe he's in a good mood today.

• • •

10 minutes had passed and there's not much customers today except for those weird customers that looks like they've seen thousand of ghost in this building.

"Did you heard the terrible scream last night?"

"Yea! I went to check out what's wrong, only to find there's someone's hand at the entrance of the forbidden forest."

Forbidden forest? Never heard of that before. I walk towards the customers who were talking about it.

"Excuse me sir but may I know what's the forbidden forest that you're talking about just now?" I asked.

"You don't know about it?!" He looks at me with his eyes wide open as if I'm another ghost talking to him.

"There's a dangerous man, we call him deity of the forbidden forest. If you ever meet him, he will vanish you even if you step inside of the forest."

"My friend cousin went missing last night because of that guy. Whenever someone reports a case that went missing after entering the forest to the police, they'll ignore it." The customer then take a sip of his coffee.

"Young generation like you must know this to prevent all those naughty children's from entering the forest. Some parents even made scary stories and tell their children if they're not behaving well."

Deity of the forbidden forest? Pft. Come on. If the costumer friend went missing, there will be news about it and I would have read it. So far, there's no news about this forest.

I walk back to the counter waiting for new orders. "Soojeon, could you go to the supermarket down the streets to get some ice? Here's the money and take Beomgyu with you." said my manager.

I took the money and went to the pantry room, looking for Beomgyu. "There you are. Our manager ask you to follow me to the supermarket to buy some ice."

He stood up and brush off the crumbs that falls on his jeans to the ground. "Alright. Let's go."

• • •

We bought 2 huge pack of ice. While walking back to the cafe, I found a creepy looking forest that's not far from the cafe. I look at my watch and my shift is going to end soon. I quickly walk back to the cafe and key in the last order.

Finally my shift ended. I took out my apron and put it back in my locker. I wave goodbye to Beomgyu and walk to the creepy looking forest that I saw earlier.

Before I enter the forest, there's a bunch of beware signs infront of the forest entrance.

Wait a minute, since everyone knows about it and doesn't dare to go inside, why don't I record my journey and post it on both YouTube and Insta?  I'll be famous and I don't have to work anymore! Since both social medias will pay me anyways.

I took out my phone and ready to record. "Okay, you got this Soojeon." Just then I was about to walk into the forest, a cute bunny jump right infront of me.

"Aww, what a cutie!" I tried to take a photo but it ran away. Without thinking twice, I started to chase it while recording. While running deeper into the forest, I notice that there's lots of beautiful animals in this forest.

I slow down my speed and make sure all animals are recorded. I started walking backwards and accidentally bumped into something.

I turned around and there was a man who has smooth platinum blonde hair, dress in white and blue gradient hanbok.

"How dare you enter my forest without MY permission!" He lift up his hand and started to do some Dr. Strange thingy magic.

"Wait! I- I did not hurt the animals here or steal anything. If you send me to another dimension, I'll post this video on the Internet. I even found treasures." I laugh awkwardly.

"How do you know there's treasures in here? Did someone sent you to find it?" asked the man.

"I read it on the Internet." I smiled awkwardly. He raise his eyebrow and walk towards me. I didn't know he's such a goddamn hottie! 

"How can I trust you?" said the guy with silky smooth hair. My heart is pumping fast and I can't think of anything except for searching about this forest at my phone.

"Here, I'll show you." I then show him a website that's all about him. "Hm...you may go. But if you come here again, you'll know what is it." He twirl his finger, making a small tornado. I gulped and ran out of the forest.