:////////

~~~~ 𝐵𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑎𝑦𝑎𝑚𝑖~~~~~
𝙷𝚊𝚢𝚊𝚖𝚒 𝚒𝚜 𝟻 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜.
Narrator POV:
"hay!" Her father yelled for her. "Papa!" She yelled running to him giving him a hug. "How's you and your sister?" Her father said smiling with joy.

"Not good.." she said sadly. "Why not?" He father said with a frown. "She's been very
mean saying 'why did you have to be the special child pig' and things like that.." Hayami said with tears forming.

"Because she is!" her sister amay said running down the stairs "she a pig who took my life!" Her sister was older and they tried to unlock the special eyes on her.. but it didn't work.

Meaning she took the special eyes because she could activate them, and only children with large charka pools can have it.

"Amay!" Her father yelled and gave her a lecture on how rude she was.
~~
Next day

"Hay!" Her mother yelled, her father had left for work leaving her alone with her abusive mother..

"Yes mom.." she said forcing a smile. "Go get three bottles of alcohol!" Her mother yelled throwing a 20 at her.

Hayami nodded and ran off. She ran through her clan to the liquor store. She was the chef's daughter so many knew who she was.

"Three bottles please!" She asked with her usual fake smile ".. you poor thing!" The person said handing her three bottles. She thanked him and left.

She was walking down the street when a man with a black jacket and hood on stopped her. "Your the chef's daughter correct?" He asked in a bone chilling voice. "Y-yes!" She said and he nodded and walked away.

That kinda of scared her so she hurried home. "Your late!" Her mother yelled grabbing a broom stick from beside her and throwing at her. She began to beat her with it repeatedly.

Then there was a knock. When every someone knocked while this was happening she would pick her up and take her with her to the door.

She almost answered when she looked outisde the window and saw many dead bodies one being her husband and another being her daughter. "NO!" She scared opening the door sobbing. Hayami began to cry as well seeing the dead people. Suddenly her mother stppped crying and just fell down.

Hayami knew she was dead as soon as they hit the floor. Hayami ran. Ran as fast as she could. Running for lord knows how long. Just to get away.

She made it to a forest where she saw the same man as before. "Come with me little one.." he said taking off the hood to reveal a man with jet black hair and tattoo on his face.

"I'll give you paradise" he said. She nodded and took his hand and they went off.

One thing lead to another and now she was in a bag with this weird liquid.

She was confused and say many broken glass everywhere. She looked around and tried to escape. When she saw the man who took her here. She tried to break free but it was useless.

He walked over and said "hayami, I don't need a failure." He said as her body went frozen. Suddenly a sharp pain hit her and she began to panic. Suddenly it failed. But it didn't kill her like it was supposed to when it failed.

She stared at the man and both the men stared back shooked. Then her eyes flash and suddenly became different from before.

 Then her eyes flash and suddenly became different from before

(That's not what she looks like just the eyes)

And then she went too sleep. "Wow..." Amado said shocked. "I would like to train her privately. Please make sure she doesn't die" Jigen said moving onto to a boy.
****************

This is just her background so don't worry there will
Be more in other chapters
Bye!!

And I have no idea why it autocorrects to you so much but this is not a y/n story