Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴏ

••꧁𝙌𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙍𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙥꧂••
"Again." He order staring daggers into her soul. She coughed blood and trembled to her feet. Rushing at him really slow. She tried to punch him but he kicked her out the way like she was nothing.

She came crashing into a wall. Whimpering. "Get up" he ordered. Her legs gave and she fell. Jigen kicked her on the head and she finally few unconscious.
   ~~~          𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝟼          ~~~                              
             ~~~~𝑇𝑟𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑘𝑒𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑝𝑒~~~~~
Narrator POV:
Hayami is walking to her weekly doctor appointments with Amado.
       She see's a boy inside there when she entered into the office. The boy had black hair on top and yellow on the sides "he's in good condition Jigen" Amado said.

"Good" Jigen replied and finally realizing hayami there. "It's disrespectful to eavesdrop." Jigen said as hayami enter. "I'm sorry!" She said. "It will never happen again!" She said "it better." Jigen said looking over at kawaki. The boy was staring at Hayami.

He saw the bruises on her "who are you.." The boy said star struck. "Oh! I'm-" she was interpreted by Jigen saying "did I give you guys permission to speak? Especially to eachother?" Jigen said with disgust. "This is twice today hayami. Your on your last straw." Jigen said as hayami shivered.

"Listen, you two, are to never speak to each other intell farther notice. Maybe if you prove your worth something to me, then I'll allow it." Jigen said sternly.

Kawaki and hayami nodded and then they told kawaki to go to his room. He nodded but not before looking at the girl one more time. He left with one thing on his mind 'so, I'm not alone after all'

Once kawaki was surely gone Jigen looks over at hayami. "I was impressed the first day you got here." He said "You had decent fighting skills for a child your age, and I finally know why" Jigen said proudly.

"There were many hints that you were the chosen one in your clan, how people treated, and many outers treated you like royalty." Jigen said.

"Those eyes of your, the power they hold it amazing, next week, after we undergo what we're going to do to your eyes we'll be sure if we're right" Jigen said "right about what?" Hayami said.

"I'll tell you when I want to." Jigen said and hayami snapped "it's my eyes! My clans special powers! I need to know!" She said. But as soon as those words left her mouth she regretted it. Next thing you know a metal poll is knocking her across the office.

She landed into a filing cabinet. She looked at the ground, trying to hold back tears "you disappoint me. What have I always told you? Your nothing without me. Without me you would have been dead!" Jigen said coldly

"Your nothing without Me" Jigen spit venom in his words as he talked down on her "I came in and saved you from your pathetic life. Your own mother didn't even love you." Jigen said not caring about the tears running down the poor child's face.

"Ill help you become something useful, I mean look at how many died trying to save you from those killers?" Jigen said, it was true. Her clan died that night because they wanted her no one else, her.

She began to full on sob, "get out of my sight." Jigen said with disgust and she got up and ran out the room. Tears running down her cheek as she ran down the stairs.
~~~
Due to what she said they made her train extra hard. Then she was told to go to Amado's office  Thursday night at 11pm. She didn't train that day and only study.