Starlight Paradise

Jasmine was so excited yet nervous at the same time for this, sure she had her friends coming with her for this trip... But this was a huge deal in her opinion and she didn't know what to do about it at all right now, her friends were with her on the plane flight but were just as nervous as she was right now, Gene was next to her trying to keep her calm but things didn't look to be going well in her head about everything.

It might also be because she had another nightmare the night before the flight, it was a pretty bad one to be honest... Just the thought of Ein watching her sleep terrified her greatly and she just wanted Aaron again by her side, everyone told her that she would see him again soon but it wasn't easy on her to get over those nightmares when she has them, she did try to sleep during the flight to catch on the sleep she missed... Especially with the dark circles at her eyes but each time she tried it was the same thing each and every time and none of them knew what else to do other then hope Aaron could help her sleep.

 Especially with the dark circles at her eyes but each time she tried it was the same thing each and every time and none of them knew what else to do other then hope Aaron could help her sleep

Just shutting her eyes for a while makes her see him again, Ein hurting her friends and Aaron before going after her family with Saki and his daughter Karai by his side... It made her vomit a few times because of how disturbing those nightmares were to her, the plane soon landed making them slowly all get off to step on the island, this was how they get greeted by Derek who is Aaron's father, he guides them to where they were living and then suggested that Jasmine goes to check out the beach for a bit "You look tired, maybe the this place will help" he explained making her nod and walk out.

Once gone he turned to the others and asked for answers from them, they all explained her nightmares and how things were since Aaron had to leave in order to heal, Derek felt terrible for not being able to take Jasmine with them to aid Aaron to recover... But it had already been hard for him to get his family hear without anyone knowing... It would have been harder to bring Jasmine too, he hoped that her being with his son again will help her heal too, he then guided everyone to there rooms and allowed them to unpack in peace while he was to find his wife and daughter.

Jasmine on the other hand... Didn't really understand why she was told to go the beach of all places, she had actually hoped to unpack and try to get some sleep but instead here she was walking down the beach in the hopes of the waves would help her get better from everything that was going on with her, she sighs as she looks towards the ocean while wondering if her nightmares of Ein will ever end but that was an answer that will come with time that wishes will happen soon, she then heard faint footsteps coming her way, she slowly turned and her eyes widen at the person coming towards her.

 Didn't really understand why she was told to go the beach of all places, she had actually hoped to unpack and try to get some sleep but instead here she was walking down the beach in the hopes of the waves would help her get better from everythin...

It was Aaron! He looked well even with the scars on his body from his battle with Aphmau and Ein, she was so happy to see him again, he smiled as he got close enough to hold his girlfriend, he wasn't happy with the dark circles under her eyes at all... He would need to make her get some sleep first, once he knows she has rested enough then he would let her enjoy herself during there time together on the island before heading back home to get back to there normal lives, she held him tightly which didn't surprise him all that much as he then gently lifted her into his arms and then carried her into the house they were staying in.

Once inside, it was quiet, he didn't hear or see anyone around, he did find a note from his sister saying that they all went out to eat and would be back with take-out for him and Jasmine later on, he smiled and carried Jasmine to there room where her things were already unpacked and set around the room, he gently set her on the bed and laid down with her to get some sleep... For the first time ever since she was away from Aaron... She slept without a nightmare about Ein, she slept soundly and heavily without a problem the whole time, there were times where Aaron left the bed quickly to go to the bathroom or get a little snack or something to drink but he came back quickly enough.

When everyone returned it was to the place being dim, they looked around and discovered that Jasmine was sound asleep and Aaron was holding her close as she slept, they thought it was a very sweet seen and decided to leave the two of them be and sleep for now, since it was late they all decided to turn in for the night and get some sleep too, Aaron faintly woke up to there voices but quickly went back to sleep as if nothing happened outside the room in the first place, he could talk to them about Jasmine in the morning instead really, as now all that really mattered was Jasmine getting some sleep.

The next morning, Aaron left early to grab some lilies for Jasmine, his mother was to check on her at times to make sure she was still sleeping well and not having a nightmare all of a sudden, the others had been awake when he woke up so he was informed of what happened to her while she stayed behind, he hated himself for hurting her but Derek explained that he wasn't to blame because none of them even knew how deep it hit her what Ein did to them in the first place, when he returned Jasmine was sitting up in bed making him smile "Morning sleepyhead" he said making her turn to him and smile as he handed her the gorgeous flowers to brighten her first day on the island.