Shouting Out That the End Means the Beginning

The sun had always been a bit brighter in the summer, beating down on the province that Felix had resided in. The Australian summers had no match, it was on such a day that Felix had been taken. The young teen had been in the backyard pool that his parents had owned. "Dad! Can you grab me my lemonade please? I left it on the bench inside and I really don't want to get the floors all wet..." He had asked, smiling as his dad turned to go grab it. Though the happy atmosphere of the day was soon to turn. As soon as Mr. Bang had gotten inside a bang sounded throughout their home, men in black surrounding him.

  "Hello, Mr. Bang Minho? We're here for your son, Felix. He-" The person was cut off, a voice joining the chaos.

  Bang Chan, Minho's Husband of 20 Years, had entered into the living room, "Min? Who are these people, and what do they want with Lixie?" he asked, the nickname slipping from his lips without a second thought.

  "Apologies, Mr. and Mr. Bang... Your son has been selected by the South Korean government to partake in a life altering project. It could change the way humanity forever! We do apologize for the harsh entrance, but we've had less than cooperative families in the past." One of the men spoke up, stepping closer to the husbands. "However, if you could possibly excuse our crude entrance, we would like to take him with us."

  Chan hummed, looking to Minho... By the sounds of it, this was an out of this world chance for Felix to change the society they had grown to know. "We'll have to discuss this with him, surely you could come back at a later time to discuss this with him. He's currently outside with his brothers Jisung and Jeongin." Minho had spoken up, stepping back as he grabbed his husband's hand.

  The man who had spoken before sighed, "I am afraid that is simply not possible, Mr. Bang... Would you bring Felix inside? I assure you that we mean no harm!" He was getting agitated, and the man could only play the saint for so long. Why was it that the parents always had to be so stubborn? "I really do not wish to take him without your consent, but you must see how dire this is."

  Chan sighed, moving to go grab Felix when Jisung burst in the back door, water dripping to the floor. "Da! A scary man came and took Lixie!" at that Minho had let out a growl, squaring up to the men that had invaded his home... Who had apparently taken his baby.

  "There never was a choice, was there?" Minho growled out, pulling Jisung into a hug despite the teen dripping with water. "You took his twin, my baby, and Jeongin's older brother. How dare you!" He was yelling, he knew that it was likely that Jeongin could hear him from outside.

  "Unfortunately, our assessment of the environment was hostile enough that we extracted Bang Felix before you could object and attack. This is simply protocol, sir." The man in black spoke up, urging his team of four to the door. "Now, if you'll excuse us. We are needed back by tomorrow's noon." The man turned to leave, stumbling as a blunt object connected with his head.

  "Give me our child back!" Chan exclaimed; hand wrapped around his bat as he looked ready to attack again. Minho stared at him in shock, Chan had never been violent in the twenty plus years he had known him. The Australian native had never been a violent, having preferred to talk something out first. It seemed as if that option was no longer valid for him.

  "I was hoping that we didn't have to resort to this. But alas, you leave us no choice." The man in black moved to take out a device, clicking the button. In an instant the Bang's were surrounded by a bright light, their senses being pushed into overdrive. By the time they had come back to their senses, the men in black were already gone... And with them was Felix, laying on his side as he was transported in some sort of vehicle. The men were talking in the background, yet it only sounded muffled to his ears.