01

Tj's pov -

"Tj get up! You're going to miss your flight!"Mom yelled from down stairs.

Shit. Shit! What time is it? Oh my god, My flight is leaving in 30 minutes!

I run around my room looking for some clothes to put on while my mind is racing with thoughts. Thank god i took a shower last night, i wouldn't have time to take one now. I quickly run downstairs and run up to my mom.

"Mom! I ready, can you please take me to the airport?" I pleade. "Alright! Alright! Get in the car." My responds.

Once we were there i quickly kiss my mom on the cheek and run into the building.

After a few hours i finally arrive to set. A security guard asked for my name and i quickly responded. Once inside i decided to sit down to catch a break. I can sense someone walking up to me so i look up and see a boy, maybe a year older than me.

"Hi, im Aidan. Who might you be?" The boy said. "Im Tj, who are you playing in the show?" I asked. "I play Number Five, what about you?" "Oh, I play Number Seven aka Vanya Hargreeves!" I reply. "Come sit with the rest of us Tj." Aidan said. I follow him to where the others are, "Hi guys, Im Tj!"

They all said hello and introduced themselves. Once the day was over i was heading out of the building until i saw Aidan walking towards me. "Hey Tj! Wanna go out for dinner? I really dont feel like heading to my hotel, plus im kinda hungry." He chuckled. "Sure! Just let me head to my hotel quickly, you should come with me." I reply. "Sure, Lets go!" He said while putting his arm around me.

I could tell i was blushing, or maybe it was because it was chilly outside. My hair was blowing in the wind, Aidan could tell the silence was gonna last a while so he started to talk a bit. "So Tj, what hotel are you staying at?" "Im staying at the Rose Springs hotel, what about you Aidan?" I said. "Oh me too! I guess we can hang out everyday!" He joked.

Once we got to the hotel, I went to my room and got something I needed. "We can go now Aidan." I smiled at him. Once we got outside I noticed it was snowing so I put my jacket on. "You cold?" Aidan asked. "Very." I joked. "Let me help." He said.

He took his scarf off and put it around my neck. "T-thank you Aidan." I muttered out. "You're welcome Tj." He said while smiling down at me and putting his arm around me, again. I continued to smile until we got to the restaurant. After we finished ordering we began small talk. "So how old are you?" Aidan asked. "Oh im 14! How about you?" I questioned.

"Im 15." He responded.

After dinner he walked me back to my room, "Do you wanna come in? We can watch a movie or something?" I asked. "Sure, what movie?" "Um.. i dont know, you choose im gonna get changed."

I walk back into the living room with a lace tank top and pajama pants on. "Hey Aidan, what movie did you choose?" "Just this random romance movie I found." He said shrugging. After a few minutes I ended up falling asleep on his shoulder.

I woke up to see that Aidan wasn't there, but instead there was a note.

Sorry I left Tj, I had to go down to set. I'll see you there.
Love, Aidan

After i got to set a saw Aidan. I was walking up to him until I saw girl run up to him and kiss him. I stood there frozen and then ran away. So was last night just some joke?

I could hear Aidan yell after me but I didn't care.

After shooting a few scenes I left the building and started walking to the hotel. "Tj! Wait up. Please!" Aidan yelled. "What do you want Aidan?" I muttered. "Please, let me explain myself. That girl, i don't know who she was, i think she was just some crazy fan." He explained. I stood there, not answering him. "Please," he said while cupping my face, "I really dont know who she was." He said.

He leaned down and kissed me. His hands went straight to my waist and my hands went up to his hair.

After a few seconds we broke apart, "Aidan.." I muttered, "I understand if you dont wanna be with me, i just need to know if you feel the same way about me."

I smiled and kissed him again, "Does that answer your question?" I smiled. "Yes it does Tj." He chuckled.

He put his hand around me and then we began to walk the hotel.

sorry this chapter is short! This is my first time writing and i dont know how to make it any better. If you could leave some tips it would be appreciated! Thank you! - author