Exo-K's Byun Baekhyun and HIS SMILE

It was already 4:39 p.m when i went out the school building. 

The school was supposed to be empty by now.... I saw a figure surrounded by a crowd of girls.

" KYAHHH!!! BAEKHYUN OPPA~ " the girls screamed.

As i thought... It was Byun Baekhyun a.k.a my childhood best friend slash the love of my life... Secretly of course. Ahehe ^__^

He looked at my direction and smiled at me while waving his hands.

" KAS!!! " he said. Shouted, rather.

" Hey... " i said and smiled at him.

' Get ready for the deadly glares KAS!!! ' i said to myself.

" Not her again!! " they whispered... Loudly..  

" uggh!! I HATE HER!!! "  

" She's so lucky! " 

" She's not worth EXO-K's BAEKHYUN's time! " 

" She's not that pretty... "

+_+ 

<.< 

>.> 

+_+ 

=_= 

._. 

That's my expression/s... Sigh...

" Let's go? " he said while taking my hand and embraced it in  his arms. ( yung parang naka pulupot na yung braso mo sa baso nia ;) )

I only nodded.

While walking, we saw lovers pass by us. I suddenly blushed at the thought of him and me being an item while holding hands.

*o* 

*O* 

>.>me <.<him 

._. 

o_O 

O_o 

O_O 

>////////////////////////<

' KYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! He's h-holding m-my hand!!! HE'S HOLDING MY HAND!!!!!! KYAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! '

" c'mon! " he said then smiled at me.

I.AM.SURE.THAT.I.AM.NOW.RED.AS.A.TOMATO. 

We stopped in front of a caffe/bar.

" What are we going to do here?? " i asked puzzled.

He only smiled at me and continued with the holding-my-hand-while-dragging me session.

" Close your eyes. " he said while still smiling at me.

That smile.... The smile that would melt me and the smile that invaded my heart... Not leaving a single inch behind. The smile that I would like to see when I wake up in the morning. The smile that I have loved for 12 years... The smile that I will love for all eternity.

- FLASHBACK -

I was crying because I lost the ring that my Dad gave me before he passed away.

" Why are chu cwrying?? " a little boy around my age asked me.

He was cute. Very cute in fact.

" i-i lost m-my ring.. " i said.

" eh??? Chu losht your ring? "

" n-neh " i said.

" don't worry! I'm sure your parents wont get mad at you! " he said and i cried louder.