Finale. 💛🦋❤️

TaeHyung arrived at his hyung's place, first thing in the morning, as he had promised to.

NamJoon had called him the previous night, explaining how Jimin had appeared at their door (well, what's Jin's is also NamJoon's, so...) crying and wouldn't even tell them what happened.

Jin had asked him if he knew what was wrong but TaeHyung didn't. He didn't know. And because it was already late, they didn't let Tae go to their place alone at that time.

That's why he was at their door at 7 in the morning. NamJoon opened the door and they went into the kitchen where breakfast was already being prepared by Jin.

"Good morning, hyungs." He greeted. As he sat at the table with NamJoon.
After they both answered him and they all asked about each other's well being, Jin asked
"You really don't know what happened?"
"No, Hyung. I don't." TaeHyung replied with a sigh and Jin also sighed.

"He was all dressed up though. Do you know where he went?" It was NamJoon who asked, this time.

"Yeah. He was supposed to go see Yoongi hyung. He invited Jimin to the recording studio, saying he needed his help with something and that he should dress fancy." TaeHyung supplied.

"I swear if it was Yoongi who hurt my baby, I'll kill him. I don't care if he's my best friend." Jin threatened, before violently flipping the last pancake.

"Calm down, babe. I think we should call Yoongi." NamJoon said.
"Yeah. And he better have a good explanation." Jin said before turning off the stove. TaeHyung stood up to help him with the plates, as he started to serve dinner.

NamJoon got out his phone and as he was about to make a call, TaeHyung's phone started to ring, on the table, catching all their attentions.

It was Yoongi.
TaeHyung nodded for NamJoon to answer it, and he did

"Tae. Tae, is Jimin with you? Where are you guys?" He asked frantically. He sounded so distraught.

"Yoongi. What have you done to my baby?"
Jin shouted at Yoongi over the phone.

"Jin Hyung?" Yoongi said confused.
"Hyung. Is Tae with you? Is Minie there?" He sounded so desperate, it was heart breaking. But Jin wasn't ready to fall for that.

"Yoongi. I'm asking you why Jimin appeared at my doorstep last night, crying so bad. And then I find out you were the last person he went to see."

"No, Hyung. You don't understand. It was a misunderstanding. I swear-"
"I gave you a friendly warning, Min Yoongi. I told you not to hurt that boy. I told you. Now, misunderstanding or not, get your ass over here and make this right!" Jin shouted.

"Yes hyung. I'm coming over now, to explain everything." Yoongi said. He sounded a bit relieved.

Yoongi knew that he didn't do anything to hurt Jimin. Not intentionally. In fact, it was the opposite. He was trying to make the boy happy.

But he understood. He understood because he had been told about how fragile the boy still was, despite his efforts at being strong.

JungKook offered to drive him over to Jin's house. He couldn't let him drive himself in that state of mind, not when he could help. He didn't want his Hyung to get into an accident.

As they were leaving, Yoongi received a call from Hoseok. "Hyung. Have you heard from Jimin? He hasn't been answering my calls. I'm so worried."

"Look, Hobi, I'll let call you later. Don't worry. Just wait for my call or text."

Hoseok sighed into the phone. "Alright hyung. But please, explain to Jimin for me. I'm so sorry I messed things up."

"Okay. Later, Hobi."
On the way there, he kept thinking of what to, and how to explain himself to Jimin.