𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐍 || 𝖮𝖭𝖤 𝖲𝖧𝖮𝖳

Tanzeel's pov~
Finally its the last day of my shoot! I miss my babydoll so much! After our marriage, this is the first time that I stayed away from her for legit 10 days and thats a lot okay! We recently got married. I love her the most, like the MOST!

I quickly wrapped up everything & left. I'm coming my baby! I'm surely not leaving her this time, everytime she escapes but not this time for sure! I'm gonna shower her with a thousand of kisses and I'm gonna make it up to her for staying away. I'II squeeze her in an extra tight hug as soon as I reach. I was getting very impatient, finally after what felt like years I was standing out of my house. The guards carried my luggage and I ran into our room only to find it empty.

I said one of the guards- Where is Ashi?

He replied- Mam is in the kitchen.

I've told her so many times to not do any work but her being her! She never listens to me! There are so many servants but still my girl has to do all the work of this entire world. I ran to the kitchen & faced her sexy back. She was doing something, I slid my hands on her bare waist as she was wearing a crop top. I buried my face in her neck.

Tk- I missed you so much baby!

I said & kissed the side of her ear. She turned towards me and gave me a wide smile. I pulled her in my arms and gave her multiple head kisses.

Tk- saare duniya bhar ke kaam karne hai Mrs Khan ko! (I said as we parted & I kissed her forhead)

Ak- Tanzuu!! Aate hi shuru hogye tum? Aaram se beth tho jao tum (She said this and kissed my cheeks)

Tk- Mujhe mera sukoon mil gaya wapis, I don't need anything now!

Ak- I missed you (she smiled)

Tk- I missed you the most babydoll! (I said and pecked her lips)

Ak- Tanzu yaha nahi! koi dekh lega

Tk- Tho chalo fir room mein

Ak- Hey bhagwan kya karu iska mein?!

Tk- Jo maan kare, sab karle! I'm all yours baby! (I said and winked at her to which she blushed, she's a cutie!)

Ak- Tum jao fresh hojao mein khaana lekar aati hu

Tk- I wanna eat you!

Ak- Thappad marungi! Besharam!

Tk- Accha sorry par mein abhi coffee pikar aaya hu tho bhuk nahi hai (I chuckled)

Ak- Okay thore time baad kha lena

Tk- Ashu ab hum hamare room mein jaa rahe hai! (I picked her up & went to our room)

Ak- Ab tho neeche utar do! (I put her down & immediately crashed my lips on hers)

I missed her lips, I was hungrily kissing her when I pinched her on her bare waist & she moaned and I slipped my tongue inside her mouth exploring her. We parted panting heavily.

Ak- Tanzu we'll continue this at night okay

Tk-nah, I'm not leaving you! (he switched off the lights)

PRIVACY GUYS !

-the end-