{Script 46} The Valley Of Thorns Rescuer [Pt 2] {Stay with me}

Luka: You think you can just lurk around with your own free power and steal my man like that. Especially hanging out in HIS facility? This is the end of you.

Luka: I will make you disappear

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N: *knocks on the door* Lilia! I got you some towels!

*there wasn't an answer*

Y/N: Lilia?

*still no answer*

Y/N: Mmm...perhaps he's done taking his bath. I'll just drop off the fresh towels in the bathroom then.

Y/N: *opens the door and step inside*

Lilia: Excuse me?!?! I'm in here!!!

Y/N: OH DEAR HEAVENS!!! *looks away red in the face* I'm so sorry!!! You didn't answer so I thought you were already out!!

Lilia: No! I was asleep! I was too relax to the point that I drifted off to sleep! Well, I guess that's my cue to get out. *he goes to get out of the tub*

Y/N: NO! *out of reflex they pushed him back into the tub just before he got out*

Lilia: Augh! *he stumbled back into the water* What is your issue?!

Y/N: I'm sorry! It was out of reflex!!

Lilia: Yeah, bold of you to push someone like me. Be lucky I didn't make it your last day in life. Can I please get out?

Y/N: *hands him the towel and looks away* Here...just make it quick..

Lilia: Oh right, you're a guest. I guess it's disrespectful to just get out of the bathtub without a towel. Alright. *he gets out of the tub and quickly wraps the towel around his waist*

Lilia: You can look now. Thank you for not looking like some pervert.

Y/N: Ha? Why would you think that? I'm not a pervert!

Lilia: Yet.

Y/N: Wha-

Lilia: Did you completely forgot what you said to me earlier?

Lilia: Bold of you to bring a rando into your house. You never know what could happen. *says in a mockingly tone*

Lilia: Bold of you to even approach me. You never what could happen to you... *says in a dark tone*

Y/N: Well, we're already growing a bond so you haven't killed me since. How so?

Lilia: *looks away* I have no reason in killing you.

Y/N: *leans against him* Because you like me~?

Lilia: *blushes* Shut up! That's not it! Stop saying I like you, I don't like you!

Y/N: You're blushingggg~

Lilia: Quiet!

Y/N: Make me. You wanna fight let's fight!

Lilia: Are you challenging me? You know I'm still in a towel. So challenging you might make your ego difficult. So be careful~ *grins*

Y/N: *face turns red and backs away quickly*

Lilia: That's what I thought. Thou, you might need to leave.

Y/N: Oh right! You need to change. I'll leave you be. *they walk out of the bedroom*

*a tap was heard from the window*

Lilia: *picks up his sword and approaches the window*

Luca: BOO!