Chapter One. "Pilot"

It was the start of a new day, Lilly was ready for school. Her boyfriend, who may I add is in the soccer team, will be picking her up for school. "Bye dad, I'm leaving now!" she shouts while leaving the front door.  "Hey there beautiful, how did you sleep?" Spencer says with a smile on his face. "Oh shut up, same as every night." She replies, acting the slightest bit annoyed. "Now come here, dickhead." Lilly said as she leans in to kiss Spencer. 

The awfully long car-ride to school was extremely boring for both Lilly, and Spencer. They arrived to school shortly after. Everyone in the parking lot of the school, staring at them both. They were the most popular people in the school! Lilly had blonde hair, ocean blue eyes and an amazing fashion sense! It was like she was the queen of the school. Spencer on the other hand, had brown hair, with lime green eyes. Once you looked into them, you couldn't stop. He was a bit of a dork though when it came to school.  

Today wasn't like any other day in school. Today was the one day of the year where anyone could do anything they would like, and get away with it! The rest of the popular boys decided to prank anyone who walked by. When Lilly walked past, they said sorry and she continued her day as usual. Mondays, am I right? Everyone hates them. Lilly and Spencer decide to go to the bathroom to do some "Boning" as they called it. 

Lilly didn't seem too happy about this idea, she seemed odd every time they did. She just thought it was normal. She thought everyone had this same thought. "A-ah!~ are you enjoying this baby?~" Spencer says. "m-mhm~" Lilly lies, faking her pleasurement. 

After that session in the bathroom, they both go to class as usual. Geography, then double math. Same old Monday. Today out of every Mondays, is more chaos than any other day in fact. There was people squirting water in the halls, spiking peoples drinks, giving people food poisoning. "So much f**king chaos." Lilly thought out-loud quietly. It was now lunch time, everyone was crowded in the cafeteria. People shouting, making noise, screaming. So so loud in there. "CAN EVERYONE JUST SHUT THE F**K UP?!" she screams. The whole canteen goes quiet and just stares are her. "Uh-oh." She thought to herself. "What have i done?". 

"Lilly! Lilly wait!" Spencer shouts, as Lilly ran out of the cafeteria. She starts sobbing, while running swiftly through the corridors. Until she tried running down the stairs, she tripped. Stair after stair, she finally hit the bottom. She was fully knocked out.