Chapter 2: "Hurt"

Lilly woke up in a hospital bed a few days later, wondering where the h*ll she is. "She's awake!" shouts an unfamiliar vice from beside her. "Doctors, she's awake!!" the voice continues. "Are you okay miss? How did you get hurt?" says the voice. Lilly turned her head to look at the person. It was a beautiful girl. Short hair, round glasses, brown eyes. Her clothing made her look so much more prettier. "I- uhm. I don't remember." Lilly responds. "I'm glad I found you!" The girl says. Her voice was so angelic. It sounded as if she was an angel. It was so sweet, and high pitched. "W-what's your name?" Lilly says. "Oh, silly me! I'm Emily, and you are?"   "Lilly. I'm Lilly." she responds. 

Emily helps Lilly get dressed to get back home. She accidentally touches Lilly's chest. "H-hey watch it!" Lilly says to her. "My apologies Miss Lilly!" she responds quickly. "I am so very sorry Miss, I really didn't mean it!"  They both lock eyes, staring at each other. "Her eyes are so beautiful, i could stare all day." Lilly thinks. They lean closer together, glancing at each others lips and back to their eyes. Then they finally share a kiss. 

"H-hey what are you doing!" Lilly shouts, yet she didn't want to say it. "I'm sorry Miss Lilly! I really am! You just looked as if you wanted me to do it and I-"  "shh." Lilly interrupts. She kissed Emily again, but then Spencer walks in. Lilly quickly moves away. "S-spencer it isn't what it looks like!"  He just looks at them both, staring intensely. "What on EARTH are you doing Lilly!?" He shouts at her. "Spencer I'm sorry! It was a mistake! I swear." she responds. "A mistake?.." Emily says, shakily.  She then runs out the room, crying. "Come here Spence?" Lilly says, patting the space beside her. He sits with her, but he still looks angry. "Are you lesbian?" Spencer said to her in a deep voice. "W-what? no! It was just one kiss, I didn't know what it would be like, I swear!" She replies, trying not to tear up. 

"Alright fine, I'm sorry baby." Spencer says to her. They both kiss, then Lilly realises it doesn't feel right, and it felt better with Emily. She never said anything about it though, and she kept lying to Spencer about her feelings.

She runs after Emily shortly after she speaks with Spencer. "Emily! Emily wait please." Lilly shouts, running after her. "What." Emily says, stopping in the middle of the hall. "Emily I'm sorry, please forgive me. I- I think I'm gay and I need your help."