Cute-u ponnu- 2 💜

Heya💜 let me keep it simple!

It's just a FAN-FICTION and an IMAGINARY STORY, so I don't see any reason to stop writing any of my stories. (I hope you all can understand what I'm talking about) so, don't worry I will not stop writing, unless and until I wanted to stop writing.(which will definitely not happen in the near future)

Nandri, Vanakkam🙏💜

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

STORY SUGGESTION:

Check out heavenlyinsane28 's Kadhal aasai story which is an ashaangi FAN-FICTION! Please do support her, the story is in her profile💜🙏

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

No proof read,

Into the story.....

The next day in Sampriti's office, she was busy developing the game. She was so involved in her work, that she didn't notice her friends Neera and Ajay who was sitting beside her for more than 15 mins and kept staring at her. Sampriti looked away from the screen in search of pencil but noticed her friends and was surprised looking at them.

Sampriti: "Hey...neenga rendu perum yapo vandhinga?" She asked in surprise with a smile.

Ajay: "Ohoo....apo naanga vandhadhe unaku theriyadha alavuku nee irundhiruka..."

Sampriti: "psch...ada apdi ila...naa konjam game la involve aaiten pa..adhan suthi ena nadakudhunu therila" She said searching for a pencil.

Neera: "apooo...naanga vetti ah irukom nu sollra? Apdithana?" She cocked an Eyebrow at Sam.

Sampriti: "you guys came here to pull my legs, right?" She asked with a smirk, scribbling the updates of the game in her notepad.

Neera: "un kaala eeluka ila...una eeluthutu poga vandhom" She pointed the time which showed on the laptop screen "time ah paathiya? 2:20 pm. Lunch time thaandi pogudhu...unakaga inga naangalum waiting....olunga vaadi saapda" She stood up pulling Sampriti's arm.

Sampriti: "Avvlo time aairucha?" She looked shocked and noticed the time "time poradhe therila...sorry...sorry...
sorry" She turned off the laptop and looked at them apologetically.

Ajay: "podhum...podhum...va polam...pasikudhu"

The trio left to cafeteria to have their lunch, they sat at a table and had their lunch peacefully, while chit chatting.

Neera: "ama...Ajay...when are you leaving?" She asked digging into her food.

Sampriti: "enga?"

Ajay: "adhu onnum ila...system hardware check pana ponum nu sollirundhen....adhan oru 4:45 ku kelambalam nu iruken" he said sipping his drink, earning a nod from Sampriti who was munching on her crisps. But paused and looked at Ajay thoughtfully,

Sampriti: "Ena time sonna?"

Ajay: "4:45 sonnen....en? Ena aachu?" He asked with a frown.

That is when Sampriti realized that she had to meet Adarsh at 5pm or else he would come to her apartment. She facepalmed herself groaning, which made Both Ajay and Neera to look at her quizzically.

Neera: "ena di aachu?"

Sampriti: "Nothing, got reminded that I had to meet someone at 5 today" She gritted her teeth and crushed the crisp in her palm in annoyance.