Chapter 05

SEDUCE HIM WITHOUT HOLDING BACK

-

"That's what it says in the book," Liao Qing Qing said.

Emperor Jing Li had a bewildered expression.

"I'll show it to you if you don't believe me."

Emperor Jing Li let go of Liao Qing Qing.

Liao Qing Qing walked to the chaise lounge and brought the book titled "The Young Wife of the Peasant" over. Then, she quickly flipped a few pages, pointed it to Emperor Jing Li and said, "Your Majesty, look."

Emperor Jing Li fixed his eyes on it and saw that it was clearly written in black and white:

——Ru Hua, from now on, you have to stay this close to me. Do you understand?

The corners of Emperor Jing Li's mouth twitched.

Liao Qing Qing said, "It's word for word."

"What a load of nonsense!" Emperor Jing Li reached his hands out, snatched the book from Liao Qing Qing's hand and threw it onto the chaise lounge with a <pa> sound. He said that sentence with all seriousness, but the book depicted it comically. It made him very upset. His face immediately turned dark, causing the people attending in the room to hurriedly kneel down in fear.

Liao Qing Qing was aware that this emperor was temperamental. She hastily bowed. "Your Majesty, calm down." In her heart, she thought that although Emperor Jing Li had a bad temper, he was not an incapable ruler and would not punish indiscriminately.

Now that Emperor Jing Li is so angry, he will suddenly get up, flick his sleeves, leave and go to the other imperial concubines. That way the other imperial concubines will not notice her.

And she can be a salted fish again.

But she was only half-right. Emperor Jing Li was indeed angry, but he did not leave. He sat comfortably and said, "Serve the meal."

???

You are still having your meal here?

Not only did Emperor Jing Li have his meal here, but he also worked on the memorials [1]. After he was done, he once again slept on Liao Qing Qing's bed. During which his face was taut, Liao Qing Qing was obliged to accompany him. However, he did not forget to remind her, "Let's rest."

This man is so hard to understand.

Liao Qing Qing really couldn't understand him. After lying on the bed, she also did not sense any male behavior from Emperor Jing Li. It was purely sleep. It just so happened that it was summer. She and Emperor Jing Li only wore thin silk pajamas. She slightly glanced to the side and looked three inches below the stomach.

Mm, it's flat.

It seemed that Emperor Jing Li really thought of her as honest and tight-lipped, with not much background and no relationship with the various powers in the court. Therefore, he chose her to pull the wool over people's eyes.

She must be really unlucky for eight generations. This time, she "sleeps" with the Emperor again. When she has to pay respects to Noble Consort Liang tomorrow, she will certainly face the imperial concubines' eye rolls. Maybe some people would start to be up to mischief.

It's so worrying.

When she woke up the next day, Emperor Jing Li was already at the morning court. She simply freshened up as usual and went to pay her respects to Noble Consort Liang.