2.

(if you don't understand, read part 1 first.)

(SEE MELIODAS AND ZELDRIS' TALK BELOW!)

Zeldris :

S-Shopping?

Meliodas :

You don't know what "Shopping" is?

Zeldris :

I know.. it's like buying stuff right? Besides, why do you want to buy me clothes? I can make it myself..

Meliodas :

There isn't anything. Since you have now started living with me, I plan to buy you a dress.

Zeldris :

Uh.. can you put me down? I'm a little uncomfortable with this position..

Meliodas :

Oh yeah sorry, I forgot to put you down.

Zeldris :

It's okay..

Meliodas :

All right, you get in the car. I will take you to a mall to buy clothes.

Zeldris :

Woaahhh It's a very sophisticated and big vehicle! I've seen it before!

Meliodas :

Have you ever ridden it?

Zeldris :

I've never ridden a car.. I only know the outside of the name and the shape..

Meliodas :

All right, I'll open the door for you.

Meliodas opened the door beside the driver. Then Zeldris who was a little embarrassed got into the car. Since Zeldris didn't want to do anything, he just got in the car, sat down and was silent.
Meliodas opened the driver's door and sat there. He took out his car keys and immediately stuck them in the car keys. Zeldris was very surprised because Meliodas was driving the car so fast. he even went so far as to add gears to his car which made his speed even faster than before. What used to be only 2, is now 4.

(In case you didn't know, the car has 6 gears.On the manual car shift lever there are 6 gears that you can use, namely gears 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and R. Gears 1,2,3,4,5 are used according to the speed you drive the car, the higher the speed.)

Zeldris :

H-Hey is it okay if you speed like this? Will we get a police ticket?

Meliodas :

Oh you know the police ticketed? Certainly not. This is the speed limit per kilometer.