part 1-the beginning💖

So,My name is Beatrix Potter.Yes,my brother is harry potter and he is in 4th year.I've wanted to go to hogwarts since i was verry little.I had heard a lot about this place and it was my dream to be here.

I heard something from Harry,as if there were several houses,and he is in the griffindor one.

He also said that there is a boy,named Draco Malfoy,who is not very good and he told me not to talk with him because it might bother me.

Anyway,at least i didn't go down without explaining myself first and told him that me and draco could be friends...(I knew it will be bad for me but i wanted to assure him that i could be friends with whoever i wanted :).

Today is the big day,Harry passes in the 4th year and I in the first one,of course.First we need to go to find our houses.We can be griffindor(brave),hufflepuff(smart),
Revenclaw(loyal) and slytherin(the cool and handles ones).
Tbh i want to be slytherin but i don t know how is there and i am a little afraid.

*after 5 minutes

-Beatrix Potter!Said Mcgonagall.
I went to the hat,shaking all over,i sat down on the chair and it started to say:
-Oh,very interesting.I haven't seen anything like this in a few years.Very,very powerful,like your brother,bad but at the same time kind,cool,smart ,loyal .Very difficult.I mean:slytherin!

I was verry happy about it,but a little scared.I went to my table and then i saw Draco Malfoy.He was looking at me very insistent and i found it very nice at first glance.Like omg!The cool Malfoy is looking at me!?

So,i went to look for a free place and the only one was near malfoy.I sat down next to him and he told me:
-Hello!I heard you're Potter's sister.
-Hi!Yeah..But why are you talking to me?
I was scared about what i sad...but he continued:
-Why would you say that,darling?
*I was very ashamed .Like,why he told me DARLING?And i continued too:
-Darling?Seriosly?I heard you hurt potter.You want to do the same with me,no?
-No!He hurt himself.Stupid mudblood!
-What did u said to me?Mudblood?At first i am not a mudblood and 2 i didn't do anything to you,bitch!
-Wait,sorry:(!

*i run away and don t look in the back .I didn t eat i didn t talk to potter i didn t nothing.I went to the comun slytherin room and fall asleep on the sofa.

Hope you liked it
Part 2?