part 2-Draco fall in love♡

About an hour later i woke up and realized i was asleep.I opened my eyes and saw malfoy was sitting next to me .I didn't realize for a second,but after that i saw that i have a blanket on me.
P.s:i didn't have one!

-Malfoy!What are u doing here?Are u spying on me?You are scaring me!
-Darling,i am sorry for what i told you in the morning!:(
-It's nothing,but please let me in peace!
He took out a green apple and began to eat it.I was like :go away!😐

I wanted to be friends but at the same time i wanted to focus on my things and not give into him,even if he seemed nice.

I told him that i am going to the girls room because he pisses me of and he is very strange.Luckly,he didn't pay attention to me (I like his attention i am not lying to this) :)

Day 2

I woked up and went to the bathroom in the comun room and saw malfoy talking with a girl.
I didn't care and i went to breakfast.

There i saw potter finally and he told me that he is very sad that i am in slytherin and he asked me if i talked to malfoy.I said that he is nice to me but i don t care very much (i really cared).He was with Hermonie ,Ginny and Ron.Ginny was in the second year but i didn't have time to talk with her.They were very nice and cool...but anyway Malfoy came in my back and said if i want to sat with him and i said:
-Yeah,why not?
-uuu,darling!?
-Why are u saying to me "darling"?
-U don't like it,babe?
-No!I am not ur girlfriend like i am 11 and u are 14! (I started to have feelings but i didn't wantttt)
-Yeah sure:)

Harry was there and he was looking at me like he wanted to kill me in one second.Hermonie told him that i can be friends with whoever i want and i went with draco at the table.

We had a lot of food but something was not good and i felt very strange and bad and i fainted on malfoy.

I heard what he said but i can't move or see what he was doing.
I heard sonething like:
-WHAT DID U DO TO BEATRIX?WHO?I WILL KILL U ALL,BITCHES!

Day 3 -in present

Now i am in the witches hospital and malfoy is sitting next to me.i thanked to him and told him that i am not feeling good and asked him too what i have.
-This,babe,is a bad magic made on you,only one person can do this and that is your brother.
-Harry?No!He is the only one who love me!
-Are u sure?:)
-shut up!He won't do this to me!I am sure u did this because u wanted to seem good.
-Darling?How can u say this to me?

After this i wanted to go away but i felt down and draco took me in bed.
-Oh ok!Thanks !But how?
-Darling u need to stay in bed one day!
-One day?That's too long!Let me in peace.
-NO!I love u...
-what did u say?U realize that u can't love a person when u don t know her,no?
-Darling,i know everything about you!I watched all your life!
-Seriosly?Uhh,see?You are spying on me!(i think he is very cutee)
-No,dar-
-SHUT UP.I LOVE U TOO🙄💖
And he grabed my back and kissed me. I DIDN T REALIZE THAT THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING.
-So,do you wanna be together?
-yeah..idk..
-u don t know?What?Darling?
-but har-
-Harry isn t your dad.U can do anything u want,babe.I will talk him♡.
-Thank you,babe.
-Do u wanna go together somewhere tonight?
-yeah,but where?
-Do u wanna go with me at the dance party ?
-Is there a dance party??
-yeah sure!The school makes this every month!
-Ok,i will come!
-good,see u♡.
-see u♡

Hope u liked it
Part 3?