Great Big Party! (2)

Oikawa's POV-

Suga just got dragged away and I was about to follow until a hand rested on my shoulder. It was Iwa, lucky me.

"Daichi went after him so don't worry, for now though..want to get a drink with me?" He shyly asks with a tint of red on his cheeks. I proudly grin and grab his hand.
"Ofcourse Iwa-chan! I'd love too!" I shout and drag him to the kitchen. I'm so excited. He asked me for a drink! Iwa chan asked me! YAY!

"Sooo Iwa~" I say budging a little closer. He's stood beside me and he lets out a Hm to show he's listening.
"Do any of your friends like my friends?" I ask a sly smile on my face. If they do I can play match maker and we all won't be single anymore! How amazing am I? Too amazing obviously!

He lets out a chuckle and turns to face me, he's now leaning on the kitchen counter. "Well.. I think it's obvious by now that people from mine and your friend group have the hots for someone." He crosses his arm and I just nod in agreement.
"Obviously, but who likes who?" I ask, I have a slight idea in my head but I wanna see if he thinks the same.

"Well Sugawara and Daichi definitely, you can see them dancing together over there." He points at the living room and I quickly swish my head to look.

"Oh my gosh! How cute! It's about time Suga got a man!" I cheer and smile brightly I turn back to Iwa.

"I think the other boys will figure it out sooner or later. Hopefully soon the romantic tension in our groups is getting stronger by the day." We both let out a laugh and finish off our drinks.

I look over at him and gain a sudden boost of confidence.
"Well I'm not wasting any time. Wanna dance with me Iwa~?"  He grins back at me and directs us to the dance floor.

Akaashi's POV-

Me and Kenma are sat down enjoying each others company, making small talk until 2 tall boys approach us. 2 very familiar boys.
Bokuto and Kuroo ofcourse..
"Hey hey Akaashi! Kenma! You guys mind if we sit"
I'm kind of glad I get to spend time with Bokuto-san.
I scoot over and let them sit down and Bo sits next to me thankfully.
We start talking and Kuroo and Kenma split off into their own conversation.

"You know your real pretty Akaashi.." Bokuto looks up at me with a golden glow in his eyes. His hair shining in the colourful lights and his smile seems genuine.

"Your not just saying this cause your drunk are you?" I say jokingly as he just chuckles.

"Nope! I've only had 2 drinks. Normally I'm way drunk but I decided to just slow it down tonight." He boasts proudly as I just laugh at him.

"Well thank you Bokuto-san your very charming too." I smirk at him as he smiles wider and budges closer to me.

I feel safe, comfortable with Bokuto..
He puts his hands on-top of mine and we share a look. I let out a smile and intertwine our fingers. I lean on his shoulder and let out a sigh. He looks down and I look up, we smile at each-other and just sit like that. I see Kenma sneak a picture, but I'll make him delete it later. Him and Kuroo then leave us to get drinks. Probably to give us alone time or whatever.

Kuroo's POV-

Me and Kenma approach the kitchen. We decided to get drinks so if Bo and Akaashi decide to get all smoochie we won't have to witness it. 
I pour our drinks and hand Kenma his. We make small talk and notice Suga and Daichi kissing.

"Oh my fucking god. Get some Daichi!" I tell but they don't hear us over the music. Kenma grabs his phone and flashes a photo.

"Blackmail for later." We both grin and laugh
"So Kenma, you like anyone at the moment?" I ask curious if I have a chance.
"Maybe I do maybe I don't, why do you wanna know?" He says curiosity in his voice.
"Well, just saying I know a guy who might like you." That guy is e. Duh.

"Ok then 'guy' why don't you kiss me?" Wait he got onto it. Fuck.

"I- uhmm" I say still in shock, he just grins. Where is this confidence coming from what the fuck?
"Fuck it." I shout and rush into a kiss. I wrap his arms around his waist and he holds onto my biceps.

The kiss lasts about 5 seconds as we part and look at eachother. "Sooo..." I say looking away, still holding onto Kenma.
"I think a dates due next week." I say with my usual smile.
He just nods and smiles back. He leans into my chest for some sort of hug and I hold him closer leaning my head on-top of his.

Kageyama POV-

Me and Hinata were exploring every area of the house and decided to chill in a small area with couches on the 2nd floor.  We talk about the volleyball tournaments coming up and stuff, the usual.
We just sit there most of the night talking.
We also discussed when we should tell our friends about what happened during the training camp.

We decided to start dating and see how it goes. It's obvious we have some feelings for eachother but we don't know wether to let our friends figure it out themselves or to tell them.

Akaashi is probably already onto it and Oikawa would be mad I got a boyfriend before he did. But that would happen either way.

We sit in each others arms. He's leaning on my chest as I stroke his fluffy orange hair and we both look at his phone as he scrolls on Instagram.

"We could always post a picture of us cuddling and let them figure it out." He suggests looking up at me. It's not a bad idea so I agree.
He lifts his phone up and takes a picture. He posts it on his Instagram and tags me with a kissy face and a heart emoji.

@KageTobio🏐  😙❤️