chapter 3// The Mall

❄︎♡❄︎♡❄︎

'Hey!' imogen says exited

'haii''i respond

'what do you want to do, we decided you can choose'

i see nobody is listening beside Imogen so i say

' we should torture these boys'

'okay what's the plan?'imogen asks

'lets go to the mall' i say with a smirk.

imogen tells the boys we go shopping and they all starded groaning

'Why?' i hear Harry say

'Because' I roll my eyes and focus back on Imogen

they started to walk away.
Nick came up to me looking deeply into my eyes, those beautiful eyes. My heart melted because of the way he looked at me, like I was the only girl to exist.
The butterfly's filled my stomach when I felt his breath coming closer and closer...

'Nick oliver are you coming we are going?' i hear imogen ask

we both quickly got furter away from eachother
and we walked to the group.
as we arived at the mall we decided to go shopping for a dresses for me and imogen because she got invited to a party from one of her friends and asked me if I wanted to come to, and obviously I said yes!

'what about this Black one?' and i held up a beautifull dress

'omg yes that one will fit you perfect' imogen repsonded

'so what do guys think??' i ask the boys to irritade them.

'ye its fine whatever..' i hear harry say

i walked to the changing rooms to try it on and it was beautifull
as i walked out i caught both harry and nick staring at me.
i looked back at Nick and he quickly looked away so did harry.

this is what the dress looked like

Imogen got a dark blue dress and it was gorgeous.

When we left the store Imogen came to the idea to go watch a movie.. a horror movie, and don't get me wrong I LOVE horror movies but the jump scares always scare the shit out of me.

I sat down next to Nick who gave me a warm smile . The movie started playing and it was A good movie. I almost jumped from my chair when the jumpscare came and I instantly grabbed Nick's hand. I immediately let go and my face turned red but Luckly he didn't notice... until I felt someone staring at me, Nick.
He leaned in to my ear and softly whispered.

'No need to move your hand away, I liked it when you held mine' giving me a soft kiss on my neck.

I slowly grabbed his hand and leaned my head on his shoulder feeling his head fall on mine.

after the movie we all go home, as i opend the frontdore i kicked my shoes off and ran up to my room.
do i have a crush on nick???? No NOOO he's my brother's crush i can't do that to him.. right?

❄︎♡❄︎♡❄︎

A/N so I finally edited this chapter and it was so bad💀 I am deeply sorry for what you've had to read. I know this isn't much better but it is a start. Also this was just a filler chapter