Chapter 30

"Basch had been caught." Magnus interrupted. 21 countries, including Allen and Kuro, had replied with a gasp and an "Are you serious?" questions. Magnus nodded, shoving up the note. "I saw it on the front door. I think Basch summoned one of his soldiers to deliver this." Allen was still sitting down on his desk.

"Now, who will we send in?" Romulo immediately cut off the line. "Let me do the job, Allen." The American 2p laughed his ass out. "Are you serious, old man? You can't even pick up something on the floor because of your back ache! So why did you volunteer to do the job?"

Romulo scowled at this. "I am not an old man. I'm probably just 51 years younger than China." Allen snickered. "Whatever old man. Just go to your room and take some viagras. It'll help you with your oldness." Romulo had enough of it. "Don't you dare underestimate my ability. You don't know everything about me!" Allen then scowled. "Fine! Have it your way! If you want to do the job, I won't stop you." Romulo smiled while Allen started muttering English curses all over. Kuro had nothing to do but stare at his crush and sigh.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Malaysia happily rested in his bed, heaving out a long, relaxed sigh. Finally! A peaceful sleep! He was about to close his eyes when England interrupted. "Hey, have you seen my flying mint bunny?" Malaysia raised an eyebrow at him. "Umm, what's that?" England furrowed his brows. "It's not what, it's who?"

"Well, who is flying mint bunny?" England facepalmed. "You know that it's my bunny. And he's color green. You always see him flying around here!" This time, 2 brows are raised at Malaysia's face. "Umm, actually, I haven't seen a flying mint bunny here ever since!"

"What are you talking about?! He was here the whole time!" "Well, I'll have you know that I ain't seeing him here! If you're just going to ask one more question about your stupid pet, I'm gonna have to kick your ass out! You are ruining a peace moment. So, if you would just excuse me, I'm going to have some peaceful sleep here!" Malaysia slammed the door on England's face and placed himself on the bed. England mutters bad curses as he walks away and looks everywhere else. He tried asking each country, but no one seems to notice the animal's presence.

"Liechtemstein! Thank you for the scarf!" Russia said happily, snuggling into it. Liechtenstein smiled, blushing a bit. Meanwhile, China walked in, "Russia, aru! You look cute on your new scarf, aru! Who made them?" The Russian pointed at Liechtenstein, and China made his way over the little girl.

"Could you make one of me too, aru?" Liechtenstein nodded. "Oh thank you, aru!" With that, both China and Russia walked away, hands intertwined. Liechtenstein couldn't help but smile at the two of them, then started knitting a scarf for China. Suddenly, Italy popped his head out.

"Vee~ Liechtenstein, what are you doing?" Liechtenstein looked at him with an innocent smile on her face. "I am making a new scarf for Mr. China!" "Vee~ that's so sweet!" Italy chirped, before making his way into the kitchen to make lots of pasta. By the time she was done, she began looking for China and immediately gave the scarf to him. "Thank you so much, aru! Don't worry! I'll make you some delicious Chinese hotpot, aru!" Liechtenstein smiled. "That would very nice, Mr. China!" China wrapped the scarf in his neck and walked towards Russia. Liechtenstein stayed there, watching them and their sweet moments.

America stayed on the clinic until Japan got better. It took almost a week before he was finally out of it. Ukraine was so happy when Japan finally got out of the clinic. "Ooh, I miss you, Japan! But, I was wondering why England and Lithuania came out first!"

"It doesn't matter anymore, Ukraine-san! At least I feel better!" Ukraine smiled before hovering her way to Hungary, who seems to be making her own fanfiction. America smiled, holding Japan's hand. "You'll sleep on my room tonight." Japan blushed a little, but nodded. "Fine!" was all he said.

Switzerland remained in his sitting area as he looked around the whole place. "Guess you'll have new watchers, kiddies!" He chuckled at his own thoughts. He finally made his way by the time Turkey, Romano, and Iceland took their turns. "Don't let them get away!" Switzerland said.

"We won't." The three of them replied. As soon as Switzerland, Wy, and Korea walked away, they began shifting into their positions. "Goddammit, why do I have to do this stupid job?! I should've stayed with that tomato bastardo!!" Romano cursed under his breath. Iceland sat on one of the desks, crossing his arms.

"It would be better if this place has some licorice, or any kind of food and drinks!" Turkey silently pointed at the refrigerator. Iceland sighed and walked around the refrigerator, opening it. Romano almost pushed Iceland to the side when he saw a plate of pasta inside.

"Is there any ashure inside?" Turkey asked, peeking into the fridge's content. He smiled as he saw some ashure in it. He immediately took it out and glomped it in his mouth. Iceland found some licorice and sat down on his seat, contented. "It sure will be not boring!"

Austria's stomach keeps on growling for hours. He couldn't go to the kitchen due to the fact that Italy was on his pasta cooking again. He had enough of eating pasta, so he decided to call for some food chains and asked for delivery. Later, it arrived, and Austria enjoyed on his meal.

Australia salivates at the scent of food. He walked into the kitchen and saw plates of pasta spread unto the table. Thinking that Italy might not mind, he took one of the plates and started eating it. New zealand caught sight of him. Australia saw him approaching, and he offered him a plate.

New zealand did not mind so he tried tasting it. It wasn't that bad though, so he tried eating more. He took out a single strand and slowly slurped it. He didn't even realize that Australia was eating the same strand, he just kept on slurping.

It was then that when he turned to face his front, he saw Australia's face close on his own, almost to the point of kissing. He blushed bright red and immediately retreated, blushing dark. Australia grinned, also blushing. "W-Why didn't you tell me that we're both eating the same strand?! We could've kissed!"

The Australian smirked at him. "Don"t you want that to happen?" This made New zealand's blush grew darker and darker. "Shut up! I didn't want it happening. I-I'll be on my room for now." He turned on his heels, and began walking away.