part 26

Kanao's POV
I walked back home with Aoi not caring that the rain was pouring on me.

Thankfully the rain could cover my tears that were flowing non stop from they day they died.

Aoi had not noticed because she the rain was flowing very badly.

I grabbed Aoi's hand and ran to the direction of our house.

When I finally arrived I ran into the house still dragging Aoi with me.

Just after the door slammed locked I let go of Aoi and ran back to my room slamming the door on the way. 

I took a hot shower and jumped on my bed crawling into a small ball.

Why? (Here we go again!) Why must this happen to me and Aoi!

I thought we would have a peaceful life but apparently not...

All of my life was full of sadness, the happy moments were a blast but the others were...

Another tear fell while I crawled into a tighter ball. Staying in this house gives me bad memories.

It just feels wrong to lie in a bed in a house where your most important loved ones die.

It just feels so... wrong.

I am thankful that I have Aoi...

Some if us don't have any family left...

I'm grateful, I'm grateful, I'm grateful...

I kept on muttering I'm grateful until my eyelids wanted to close...

Someone get two therapists for them please! Hope you liked the chapter!