Chapter 4

Anya ducked under a swing from Kronos' fire axe, then tackled him to the ground. The axe, which he had taken from its glass case at the start of the fight, fell out of his grasp and slid away. She got on top of him, and her arms became visibly more muscular as she grabbed his wrists, pinning them above his head to prevent him from using his powers to slip away.

"Fuck!" Kronos growled.

"It's over." Anya snapped. "Stand down."

"Fuck you!" He snarled, struggling against her enhanced strength.

"Have it yo-" She cut herself off when she suddenly felt a bulge pressing up against her thigh. Her eyes widened as she felt it get bigger. "Are you fucking hard right now?"

He let out a defeated sigh. "Yeah, I guess I am. Got a problem with that, hero?"

Ignoring the voice in her head reminding her that the man under her was her enemy and had tried to kill her on multiple occasions, Anya instead adjusted her hips so her crotch was directly on his bulge and began grinding on him.

"Not really." She replied, feeling his bulge growing under her.

"Mmm..." Kronos groaned. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Probably making a huge mistake." She admitted. "Got a problem with that, bad guy?"

"Well, let me think."

In a flash, he rolled over on top of her and pinned her arms above her head. "No, not really."

Anya's fight-or-flight response kicked in, but before she could do either, he leaned down and started kissing her neck.

"Oh shit." She closed her eyes. "You're gonna fuck me, aren't you?"

"Yes, I am." He sucked on the soft flesh just above her collarbone until he left a dark purple mark.

"Ah!" She gasped. "Good. It's been a while since I was properly violated."

He raised his head up to look down at her. "Violated?"

She rolled her eyes. "Not like that. I just mean it's been a while since someone pushed my limits on rough sex."

In response, Kronos grabbed the neck of her black pull-over hoodie and ripped it open, leaving her topless.

"Hey!" She gasped. "I just bought that last week!"

"Tough shit." He cupped her B-cup breasts and began fondling them.

Anya couldn't help moaning. Kronos' groping was rough, yet skilled. He clearly knew what he was doing, and it wasn't long before she was noticeably wet.

"I hope you're on birth control." He mumbled, rubbing her nipples with his thumbs. "The last thing I need is an overpowered brat or two to take care of."

"Birth control screws with my hormones." She moaned, her nipples hardening under his touch. "Don't worry, get me off and you can cum in me all you want."

"You just said you're not on anything." She could hear his hesitation, though it didn't stop his groping. "Are you trying to get knocked up?"

Anya turned her head to the right and looked out a window at a large image of Cthulhu and the Flying Spaghetti Monster arm wrestling that was graffitied on the back wall of the building across the street.

He stopped feeling her up but kept his hands where they were. "What?"

She sighed and looked up at him. "I'm infertile, okay?"

"Oh." He was silent for a moment. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be. I like kids, but I've never wanted them."

He resumed his fondling. "Anything else I should know?"