My 1st Kiss

I went to Rachels house to give her a piece of my mind. She can't hurt Paul like that since he is very special to me. I knocked on her door and she opened ad the dude was still with her. She had the audacity to still be with him. Her eyes widened and she said, "Reese? What are you doing here?" I gave her a glare and said, "I am here to give you a piece of my mind. 1st you break Paul's heart by sleeping with his enemy. You have lost your mind." She looked at me and said, "Paul and I were never happy and I can tell that he loves you very much. In the night when I was sleeping with him. He would moan your name and I saw him pleasuring himself moaning your name as well. He doesn't love me as much as he loves you." 

My eyes widened when she said that and I gave her a look and said, "Paul doesn't like me like that." She smiled and said, "He isn't the only one that likes you. You are a smart and wonderful person. Just choose the right person." She closes the door and I stood there in shock at the conversation we just had. Thinking to myself who else loves me and who are they. I walked to Paul's house and I walked in but I heard noises and I quietly walked up the stares and heard my name being moaned out.

As I walked to the room I saw Paul doing what Rachel told me she caught him doing it by accident. So I decided that I was gonna knock to see his reaction and so I did and he was very quick about putting himself back into his pants. I walked in and saw his eyes went wide and so he said, "How long were you standing there?" I looked down and said, "Rachel told me that you were in love with me and did the exact same thing. Is that true?" He looked down and then stood up and said, "I have been in love with you since we were 10. I just dated Rachel to get you off my mind but it didn't work."

My eyes widened when he said that and he walked up to me and grabbed my hands and put it to his chest. Pulled me close and put a hand on my cheek and leaned in and I did too for I had a huge crush on him for the longest time. Finally our lips touched and it felt like fireworks and it was the best kiss I have ever had in my entire. When we pulled back he smiled at me then sat me down and said, "You remember the legends about imprintation right?" I nodded but when something hit me and I looked up and he nodded and said, "I am a shapeshifters and you are my soul mate."

I smiled and hugged him and I said, "Then does that make us a couple?" He smiled and said, "If you want it be that. Then, yeah we can." I smiled and gave him a kiss again and we laid down as I fell asleep on him.