VI┊𝚂𝙷𝙴 𝙽𝙴𝙴𝙳𝚂 𝚈𝙾𝚄

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃
𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝐊𝐘𝐋𝐀 𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗇 𝖳𝖾𝗑𝖺𝗌 𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝙙𝙖𝙮

𝐊𝐘𝐋𝐀 𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐘
𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗇 𝖳𝖾𝗑𝖺𝗌
𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝙙𝙖𝙮

𝐊𝐘𝐋𝐀 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 middle of her room packing her and kovu's bag, her sister had texted her and told her that she was coming to get her and kovu.

Every since then she had been packing her and kovu's belongings.

Every now and then she would pause just in case her mom decided to call her name or bust into her room.

"DENAE GETCHO ASS IN HERE" she heard father yell making her slightly jump.

Roughly zipping the two duffel bags before lightly pushing them under her bed.

Standing up she dusted off her black leggings then pulling her black long sleeve shirt down a bit.

She took a deep breath before walking out her room, walking down the long hallway  slowly approaching the living room.

Where her two parents sat already looking at her with a smug look, her mom holding a cigarette and a wine bottle while her dad had a can of beer in his hand.

"come hea" her mom mumbled nodding her head to the living room.

Kyla feet moved her to the middle of the living room right in front of the coffee table.

"i put food in your stomach... clothes on your dirty slut ass back... a roof over your dirty ass head for you to disrespect me"

"not only did you disrespect me and your father in our house hold you disrespected us in front of my sister" her mom said as she took a puff from the cigarette before blowing the smoke in Kyla's direction.

"I'm sorry" kyla said trying to keep herself from breaking down.

Though her mom cursed her out quite frequently, it still hurt her to hear those words come out of her moms mouth.

"Then yo fast ass don't think i ain't peep you go in the kitchen with your aunts husband what y'all do in there? Hmm"

"I went to makes kovu bottle and he was just asking if he could get some juice and I told him yea" kyla said.

"who told you you could make decisions in my home" her mom asked pointing two fingers at her while a cigarette sat in between them.