5.Blew

Taehyung and Hobi staring at each other for almost 2 hours.

"So you are going to stare at me all the day? " Tae raised his eyebrows and broke the silence.

"Of course.. Like, who can't stare a handsome man like you? "

Tae blushed and slightly pushed his arms.

"Stop it hoseok ah "

Then they both spend their first date with some flirting with small talk and both of them felt some connection.

Tae eyed at Hoseok from head to toe, and he liked him.

"So, shall we meet often? " Hobi asked him.

"Maybe! "

"You don't like me? "

"Maybe! " Tae shrugged and giggles at him.

"Stop acting cute infront of me Taehyung, my heart is exploding"

So cheesy!!

__

Both walked side by side, holding their hands. Tae rested his head on hobi.

"I really like you...

And...

I want to date you......! "Hobi confessed.

Tae stopped his way, and looked at hobi.

" How can you decide to date me in our first meeting? "Tae replied.

" I don't know. But I like you already. "Hobi shrugged and looked at Tae.

" Let me be honest with you Hoseok ah..i too like you.. And I don't know that I feel some connection with you. And at the same time I don't want to lose you. So lets date for some days.. And we will get to know about each other.If things goes right, we will be a couple.."

Hobi couldn't believe Tae will accepts him.

He jumped in his place and hugged Tae.

__

"You don't have to drop me at my home! "
Tae blushed as he don't know as he was walking with Hobi to his home without even realising.

Hobi shrugged and looked at him.

"Now go.. And don't think I will allow you inside..! "

"Why not? '

" Because I'm staying with my cousin and my father! "

"Oh.. Then I must see your cousin.. I'm sure he must be cute like you! " Hobi winked and pressed the door bell.

Tae clenched his fist and calming himself to not react back.

The door was widely opened and Jimin was shocked to see Hobi and Taehyung..

"Hy---" Before jimin could speak,

"Jimin ahhhhh" Hobi hugged him tightly that makes Taehyung to fume in anger.

"Come inside.. " Jimin then took him inside.

Tae went after them with a glare.

Hobi then looked at Tae and chuckled as he finds Tae was jealous about Jimin.

"Hey.. Jimin is my best friend and my little brother! " Hobi blurred out and laughed at Taehyung.

"Ohhh" Tae replied but he was still mad at jimin, as he don't like his boyfriend to be this much close to jimin.

__

"You guys, carry on! I have to do homework! " Jimin smiled and left Vhope alone in the living room.