After abhira's wedding .

(It was the day next to the great grand abhira wedding . Everybody had breakfast after having a bath and packed their lagguage to leave for udaipur.)
Mimi : ( to vansh ,kairav and aaru ) bacho sara lagguage rakhwa diya na ?
Kairav : ji Mimi
Aaru : Mimi aap log bhar chaliye mein apna charger laayi .
Mimi: ok beta .
(They go towards the luxurious cars standing in the parking.)
(The Birlas have already reached the parking area and settled in the cars )

Aarohi comes after getting her charger and she noticed that only one car is standing there . Rest of the cars have already left . She walk towards the car and opens the door .

Aarohi: chamkadar tum idher ?
Neil : mujhe tum jaise chipkali ke saath Jana padega kya ?
Aarohi : ohh excuse me I am least interested to accompany you . Or adjust mujhe karna hoga not you. And I am not going to sit with you alone in this car .
Neil : Pehli baat yaha driver hai and Even I am not interested to accompany you . And tum aao jaipur se udaipur walk karke . Enjoy rajasthan ki garmi .
Aarohi :  Fine but chamkadar mere se chipakna or ladna maat .
Neil ( in low pitch ) : god knows kis baat ka attitude hai .
Aarohi : kuch kaha tumne ?
Neil : Nahi ab tum bakwas maat Karo or baitho .
Aarohi: yaaa whatever .

(Aarohi sits in the car. )
(Both of them were really tired)

Neil : waise chipkali tum traditionals mein achi lagti ho. (Neil didn't knew why he said that . He was embarassed after realising what he just said .)
Aarohi : I know . I look good everytime no matter what I wear .
(Neil was relaxed to know that aarohi didn't take it seriously.)
None of them spoke anything for a long time .)

Neil felt something in his shoulder . IT WAS aarohi's should .
For a moment he thought to wake her up but his mind didn't allow his hands to wake up a sleeping beauty . He was looking at her continuously and was mesmerized by her beauty . He felt that aarohi touch was relaxing for him .

After 2 hours of beauty sleep aarohi finally woke up with a jerk .

Aarohi : chamkadar tumne mujhe apne shoulder se hataya kyu nahi ?
Neil : kyuki tum so Rahi thi
Aarohi : anyways thanks .
Neil : welcome ( while rolling his eyes )

Neil was listening music and aarohi was reading a novel for the rest of the time .

Finally they reached udaipur .

Neil dropped aarohi at the goenka villa and then he went for his house .

As everyone was tired they all were resting that day .

    The next day

(Aarohi woke up in her room .
After finishing her morning business she was sitting on her bed and was really missing akshu )

Then her badi mumma called her for breakfast .

She went downstairs .

Kairav : Aaru beta aaja breakfast karle .
Aaru: ji bhaiya
Vansh : aaj toh mujhe akshara ki bahut yaad aa rahi hai .
Kairav and aaru together : mujhe bhi .
The elders also agreed .
All of them shared a emotional moment .

______________________________________
Birla house

( Akshara wakes up in the arms of her husband . It was new as well as exciting for her. )

Abhimanyu : I love you akshu .
Akshara : I love you too chidkuram .
Akshara : ab jaldi se ready hojao mein bhi nahane Jaa rahi hu .
Abhimanyu : okay

( They both get ready and go downstairs. )
( Akshara does the ritual of 'pehli rasoi' and she gets shagun and gifts from all ) 

Precap : It is akshara's muh dikhai and aarohi was about to loose her balance but Neil holds her by her waist and they both share an eyelock .