29 | •Until your tears dawned on me•

Previously on chapter 28

Oh Gods above, she wasn't ready to meet him.

»»----------««

❝ You can go wherever you want

❝ You can go wherever you want. In the end, you'll always come back to those who are really meant for you.❞—picturequotes.com

Sabito Gushiken was infuriated in everything. The master of the demon corps ordered him to take a month break.

Kagaya worries that he is overworking from his latest missions to hunt demons , and that he often doesn't come out unscathed ,but have many injuries that possibly cost his life.

Oyakata-sama called him a reckless man, who keeps on knocking the death's door.

But it's not his fault, his missions often involve demons with blood art spells—most he faced are crazily strong demons that are on par with lower moons.

Others, well, he would be called in as backup to provide support to the groups of mizunoto who are in trouble. Especially, missions that are dangerous—like eliminating the lower moon demons.

Nevertheless, he always managed to survive by sheer dumb luck.

Given that, the amount of complaints from the insect hashira, stating that his reckless behavior would kill him one day.

Sure he was often escorted to the butterfly mansion, still he managed to survive the fatal injuries he previously gained from his missions. It was a ton of successful missions and he made it alive.

Koigakubo, his messenger crow is watching over him through his travel. The message from his mentor ordered him to go immediately to the Sagiri mountain.

Of course, the current water pillar was informed upon his master taking another apprentice due to Giyuu's recommendation.

Tanjirou Kamado.

Currently, right now that boy is preparing to train himself for the final selection test. In hopes of him to become a full-fledged demon hunter.

Sabito guess that his tsuguko found a resemblance of him and Tanjirou. Their connections with demons.