1. §

This takes place in the 4th episode as it is the first episode xochitl is in. And it starts a bit later on cause i wanted to focus more on your backstory.

It was 9:56am on Monday morning. My eyes reluctantly opened as my eye sight became less blurry my alarm clock became apparent. Still too weak to keep my eyelids open i turn to my other side pushing my stuffed animal, monkey, towards my chest inhaling the scent of the teddy making me feel more tired and at peace. I properly wake up and reach towards my phone as i hear it vibrating on the table, i answer
It was Kirsty. Why she calling this early, i thought to myself.
*phone call start*
K- " where are you"
Y/n- " what do you mean, i just got up"
K- " school started like an hour ago, your late to mr. Blake's class"
Y/n - " shit"
K- " you need to get u-"
*phone call end*
I pressed end call. I had too she was stressing me out enough with being late to mr.Blake's class never mind third period. Third period was with mrs.Forrest class which was art, art is one of my favourite subjects in school but today it was going to be shit. Mrs. Forrest said that today we had a substitute teacher and the only free substitute teacher was mrs.brown, she is the worst. she is always shouting, and criticising peoples art work especially mine. My way of art is not only painting emotions but was also to sculpt original feelings and ideas. But she hated that. She hated the fact i was actually good at what i like. But I shook the thought of seeing her out my head and got up to my closet, shoving all the dirty used clothes at my feet to the side. It was a struggle but i managed to get the closet opened, i looked from left to right scanning all the clothing i had but nothing, i stood there for 10-15 mins trying to decide but its just getting frustrated so I decided who has the best style, it then clicked. Of course ill text Claudia, i was going to phone her but then remembered that she'll be in class. She replied fast and told me clothes is like art and to find contrasting and complementing colours. And so i did. I got dressed and headed down stairs about to ask my dead for a ride to school, i would usually walk to school but today I'm really late so in didn't to waste any time. I reach the bottom of the stairs and start to walk towards the living area and nearly trip on a bottle of beer. I quietly sighed to myself. He was asleep on the couch and it looked like he'd been there for a while. I quickly run upstairs and get into my savings box in my top drawer and get a taxi to school.
The drive with the taxi driver was awkward cause none of us said anything it was just silent. We finally got to school, after what felt like a life time, i stepped out and walked towards the double doors and saw Mary Anne and she look a little down, i walked over to her and asked her to talk and we did. Turns out the rest of the group fell out with her the night before. I thought this would blow over by now it was only a phone call and why did the girls take it personally.i don't like seeing Mary Anne down as it wasn't like her she is usually cheery and happy always smiling but she was more gloomy so i told her I'd come over after school to do something and that seemed to cheer her up a bit. The last bell went and we quickly rushed to class, it was art. I walked in and to my surprise there was no teacher but i was non the wiser and sat don on my stool in front of my canvas and got to work. At first i started to use a black chalk stick to give it that emotion but i then used charcoal which was messier but worth it. The bell rang for lunch "that was quick" i whispered to the guy next to me "right" he whispered back, i got up and put everything back and walked out to get some food 'I'm starving' I thought to myself, i stood in line waiting for my lunch when i turned round and saw Mary Anne talking to claudia and Stacey "thank god" i whispered to myself but things turned quickly when i saw her asking away its her head down and swinging her pack lunch box slightly, then walking to Kristy. She had no luck and sat by herself. I finally got my lunch and started to walk over to see where Mary Anne was sitting cause I'm nit letting my best friend sit herself, i go to walk past and i hear my name getting called, it was Claudia " y/n come sit with us". My face was a slight crimson, i was angry, they wanted me to sit there after they treated Mary Anne like that. I told them straight " no i dont want to sit with you guys, not until you apologise to Mary Anne for acting like total dicks" i said slightly raising my voice after each word. Then walked on and glared at Kristy, why does she always have to be so bossy. I finally saw Mary Anne and sat with her " hey spier, don't listen to them they dont deserve you, its not your fault you can't say no" i said a little lower than usual so no one could hear us cause the last we need right now was someone to listen in on us and know our problems. We were just sitting peacefully talking when i hear blurred talking i put my head down to eat a bit and got nudged by mary Anne " hey! Spier that got me right in the ribs" i said laughing " sorry" she said laughing aswell, i hear an extra laugh at the table and i turn my head a little to see someone so beautiful... I can't .. I couldn't think in thats moment.. i totally blanked. My named got called a couple times but it wasn't till like the fourth on i snapped out of my little trance only then i realised I was staring at her, i quickly put my head down so she couldn't see my flushed face. She laughed then went into a nice smile 'she has such a pretty smile' i thought to myself "hi! I'm dawn, i just moved here from California." She said cheerily, i turn to mary Anne as she isn't the best with new encounters but she seemed fine and introduced herself to dawn "hey, I'm mary Anne, and this is my best friend y/n" "hello" i said shyly, mary Anne turned to me and looked at my suspiciously. I shook it off and continued to eat. The two started to talk to each other. I kinda clicked in when they stared to talk about hanging out "wanna come back to mine after school, y/n will be there too" mary Anne suggested "I'd love to" dawn replied, i just sat there and smiled.
* TIME SKIP PAST THE BABYSITTING AND STRAIGHT TO MARY ANNES*
I walked to mary Anne's later than than i thought i would as i had to tidy the beer bottles lying around the house with no help thanks to my dad. I walked up the steps to the spiers house and knocked, it was open rather slowly and i saw Richard over the other side of the door frame 'makes smear why it was so slow' i thought, he gave me a sweet and loving smile and told me " the girls are upstairs" and gave a thankful nod and gave back one of they loving and sweet smiles and walked up the stairs. I opened the door abruptly and scared the girls and then I jumped on mary Anne and we all laughed. We then sat and played uno while the girls were talking a took a sneak peek at dawns cards, she caught me in the corner of her eyes and smiled. I paused for a second and got lost in her smile that was until she pranced on me like a animal hunting its prey, she was on top of me .. omg .. Omg, she was so close to my face and i swear i saw her look at my lips and smirk but all of that was gone when mary Anne pulled dawn off of me. My cheeks were red and i buried my face in my hands until i could feel the heat of my cheeks disappear. After that all three of us talked and laughed but dawn and i kept sharing little glances here and there until we all had to go home.

That was the end of the first chapter to this story.. and I'm sorry if its shite its my first book
I saw the baby sitters club like 2 years ago and only now i am making a story about it ik.. but i just love xochitl and had to make one.
But bye my little lovelies and hope you have a nice day until next time.
!Not proof read!