(Ch. 10) Unexpectancy

- Saturday -

Y/n giggled at his reaction "Yup! I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, but like I said before I wanted it to be a surprise for Sarah." He gave her an apologetic smile "I'm...sorry for overreacting like that. I should have trusted you more." Y/n shook her head "No, Peter! You have the right to speak your mind about these things."

She gave him a big squeeze "C'mon! It's time I visit my new store for the first time." She held her hand out as Peter took it without hesitation before narrowing his eyes down at her "Wait-those girls at the club that were bullying Sarah work there...don't tell me you only did this just to see how they would react?"

"Uh..that is EXACTLY why I did this! Those bitchy, little-ass looking H O E S gonna learn that when they enter a lioness's den they won't come back out unscathed, because I'ma claw all their asses up to the point they won't be able to shit anymore! Also....I'm doing this because I love Sarah and I don't want her working in an environment where she's constantly getting abused."

Peter whistled "Remind me never to get on your bad side, haha" she gave a side smirk "I could...but then if you stayed good I wouldn't be able to give you my...special punishments. Unless, that isn't your thing then I completely understand." She went right next his ear and whispered "But I think we both know that answer, hmm..?"

She felt his hand clench slightly as his breathing quickened, she giggled at his blushing state and kissed him on the cheek. "C'mon, lover boy. We'll save that for some other time~" Peter whined "Promise it'll be soon? I think you owe it for teasing me like this.." Y/n rolled her eyes in a playful manner "Ok! Ok...I promise!"

They turned a corner and Peter gasped in awe as he spotted a pretty nice looking car. "Is..that YOUR car?" Y/n smiled confidently "The one and only! Had her for over three years now, c'mon, I'll let you ride shotgun!"

that YOUR car?" Y/n smiled confidently "The one and only! Had her for over three years now, c'mon, I'll let you ride shotgun!"

(You can choose whatever favorite color, but I like purple~)

Y/n used her keys to unlock the car as she opened the door and got in followed by Peter who got in the passenger seat. "Whoa! Black leather seats? It smells so fruity in here." Y/n buckled her seatbelt "That, my dear, is a car scent called "Tropical Sunrise". It consists of pineapple, strawberry and a hint of watermelon!"

Peter chuckled as he buckled in his seatbelt "Sounds tasty! Makes me want some fruit now.." Y/n put the stick into drive laughing at his sudden craving for fruit and drove off towards the store, high-speeding it out of there and blasting out music while enjoying the ride.

Once they made it they both got out and headed for the entrance where AGAIN they see the same girls gang up on poor Sarah who seemed like she was trying to do her job and they were distracting her by talking smack. Y/n had on her business composure as she addressed herself by clearing her throat out loud "Ahem! Ladies, if I may have your undivided attention?"