Nineteen

"Are you nervous? I can go with you"

"Well kinda, but I have to handle this alone"

You replied to him giving him a small smile inside the van

Looking away from him, you can already see the media in front of the facility waiting on you. It made you nervous to be honest, the last thing you want is to stand in front of so many people and having their interest on you.

"Well then I'm heading inside!"

You spoke as you went to open the door

"Alright, you sure you don't want me to come with you?"

"I'll be fine"

You assured him for the last time

"Okay, but just call out my name if anything happens"

He spoke causing you to chuckle

"Alright, see you later"

You smile and shake your head, closing the door

Giving him one last look, you activated your stealth skill and start to blend in from the crowd in order to get to the front. Wearing a simple pants and hood as well as shades to protect yourself from the flashes, everything seems to be going well.

Upon making it from the front, you were about to enter the evaluation facility without any attention towards you. But a simple familiar annoying voice was enough to crash your plans into ruins as he call out your name loudly.

"(First name)!"

You froze in spot, hand holding the handle of the entrance door before you let out a deep sigh before going inside, casually ignoring the call.

"Yo!"

You felt a hand on your shoulder

"Lucien"

You brush of his hand and turn around to face him

You look at him suspiciously, you know long ago that he was not normal, he had that much power and ability. But the fact that he was able to see you on your stealth mode means something. That he was one of the players too.

"Shut up"

"Feisty"

He chuckle beside you

"What are you even doing in here?"

"Well I can't let you hog all the attention right? I came here to be reevaluated too"

He smile sheepishly at you, was about to place an arm on your shoulder when you went ahead of him

"Aren't you giving me a cold shoulder nowadays?"

"Aren't you annoying nowadays?"

You shrug started walking even faster as he catch up with your phase

"Aw you made it seems like I'm bothering you, you haven't have gone to work for a week now"

"I'm busy, and Leanne says it's fine so I have nothing to explain"