2

*3rd person P.O.V*

The whole castle was chaos. No, Chaos is a understatement.

Maids and servants are working quickly to make the palace cleaner than it already is. Even though it was only 7am, everyone was already repairing things to the point where Taeha was getting ready as though it were her wedding day. They had to make her look natural in order to avoid frightening Prince Jaehyun if they made her look too odd, if you know what I mean. She got her hair curled and wore a lot of makeup.

All the noises emanating from outside Taeyong's room awakened him up. Oh no, why must they move now? He grumbled. As he thought back on his dream, a tiny smile appeared on his face. He had a dream about escaping the castle in style with his true love. The majority of Taeyong's dreams are like that; you know when you dream and occasionally the dream feels a little too real. Until he wakes up and discovers it was all a dream, they seem too real.

Taeyong got out of bed and made the decision to get ready as normal because Prince Jaehyun was going to see the family at 8 and since he was a unknown prince, he wanted to make a good first impression on them.

He changed, and his plain white button-up shirt and black jeans gave the impression that his body was in very good shape. His face seemed more appealing because of the way his blonde hair was falling out of his face and looking fluffy. He realized his error as soon as he exited his room. He made the mistake of leaving his room since it was noisier than he had anticipated.

By the time he got downstairs it was almost time to welcome the family of Naro kingdom, and to be honest Taeyong was very nervous. He knew he wasn't the one getting married but he was scared that something might happen.

" im here, did they arrive?" Taeha suddenly came running to the gates of the castle. She was gorgeous, her long brown hair was curled and a few hair were pinned up and braided which made her look elegant, her makeup being so simple yet so flawless she could make anyone fall in love. Her dress, oh her dress was as if she was Cinderella, blue, poofy and so sparkly and it just made Taeyong wanna be her even more. Beautiful, elegant, flawless and made every guy fall for her oh how much Taeyong wanted to be in her shoes.

Hair:

Dress:

Dress:

" not yet"  Taeyong answered softly  and gave her a small smile

" not yet" Taeyong answered softly and gave her a small smile. They waited for a couple of minutes until they heard a few horses neighing which made Taeyong, taeha and the king and queen hearts beat faster due to how nervous everyone was. Everyone wanted taeha to find love and live happily ever after. But nobody wanted anything for Taeyong. "Let's hope he's good for you Noona" Taeyong said as he saw thee people step out of the carriage which he guessed were his parents and the prince.

The moment the prince and his parents entered the castle Taeyong, Taeha and their parents bowed and curtsied in greeting; Jaqehyun and his parents did the same. Hello and welcome, prince Jaehyun, your majesty, and your highness. The greeting came from the king (Taeyong's father). " We're going to be family soon, so you don't need to be formal" her majesty Irene said. Taemin said, "Of course, Jaehyun, how are you feeling?" Jaehyun replied, "Happy sir," and then turned to face Taeha and the unknown figure to her right. " Oh Jaehyun, this is my son Taeyong and hopefully Taeha, your future wife."  When Taemin saw Jaehyun's confused expression, he addressed himself

Taeha was initially met by Jaehyun, who grabbed her hand and kissed her palm. He said "hello" while gazing lovingly at Taeha, which caused her to flush and turn her head away. She softly said "hello," capping it off with a giggle. "How have you been Taeha, you look lovely," jaehyun complimented which made her turn her face to face Taeyong, who was grinning at her. She responded, "I've been doing fine," giving jaehyun another reason to smile. " My younger brother Taeyong is here if you haven't yet met him, Jaehyun."

Jaehyun and Taeyong shook hands after taking each other's hands. Before he could say anything, Taeyong locked eye contact with him and said, "It's wonderful to meet you." Wow, murmured Taeyong. He continued to gawk Jaehyun. His eyes, smile, and several dimples. Taeyong's father came after noticing what was going on. If given the opportunity, Taeyong would communicate to anybody and everyone. "Ahh jaehyun, sorry but Taeyong is a bit shy thus it takes time for him to reply to strangers," was indeed a lie. However, Jaehyun continued to grin at Taeyong before letting go of his hand and turning to face Taeha.

*after a while*
Everyone separated to give the almost newly weds time alone together and the kings and queens got engaged it not their own conversation which let Taeyong get lonely and went up to his room. " ahhhhhhh" Taeyong let out as he jumped on his bed and stared at the roof smiling. " he's too perfect" Taeyong couldn't get jaehyun off his mind after they met. Taeyong closed his eyes and got relaxed on his bed.

Everything felt good .

until a loud ass door slam scared him.

Taeyong looked up and saw his dad at the door.

"Da-" i dont know what you think happened there Taeyong but if you try to do something to make the prince change his mind about taeha i swear i wont hesitate to kick you out and leave you for the wolves" his dad threatened staring directly at him. As his father left his room in full anger by slamming the door Taeyong frowned. " I wasn't even gonna try anything" he mumbled. Even if he liked jaehyun he wont do anything because he is not that kind of person that interferes in anyones relationship. It wasn't right.

" i dont like him, I shouldn't like him." He said to himself even thought he knew he was lying to himself.

"Why would I?" He asks himself. "I could only see his lovely face. His personality is unknown to me. So, yes, I don't like him and I won't like him because he is for my sister and I can't betray her."

He really can't.

Or else he would get kicked out and be left for the wolves.