Part One - Confessions

I'm here staring at the eclipsed moon. It looks so big it will almost collapse on earth. An airplane just passed next to it. I'm so jealous of the passengers. They get to see it closer and embrace it's whole glory. We are so small in a world so big. Moon is my biggest friend. It has listened to my deepest secrets, fears and desires. I love seeing you like that my friend. Evolving getting big. Everyone is enjoying you tonight and so do I. I don't know how many times in my lifespan I'll see you shine like this. This world is full of darkness but you always made it better for me and guided me though the night. Nights where I was left alone with a glass of alcohol, a broken heart and a cigarette. Nights where I was stressed and thought I had no one and just you. Maybe that's still true. I wish I could come closer and see you better, feel the moonlight wash all over my body. Your presence gives me peace and yet making me feel grateful I am alive and healthy in a world full of lies. A world full of misery and stress at the same time. A world many of us don't belong. A world going down day by day. Yet my friend you're still there shining and keeping us company, in all your phases. Tonight is your night though. You are in your true form, closer to us than ever, though you still feel pretty far away. Unfortunately you will fade away from my sight soon. There is an old bricked house that will hide you from me. It's okay. I've seen you and that's enough, even for these couple of minutes. I feel cleansed and grateful. You lighted up my darkest nights and I'll never forget you. You were, you are, and you will be always there. It's hard having something in this world to feel so familiar with and yet still so far away. I hope you shine forever and give to the loners their company and listen to their deepest thoughts. This earth has an expiration date, though I know you will always be there. I hope to see you again soon in your prettiest form. You've already almost disappeared from my sight. All I can see is your little cheek smiling at me. Until we meet again.