Chapter 26 Im Back

Keya p.o.v
Umm mia you wanna come with me. I said handing nevaeh back to her daddy .

Go where nigga i wanna hold my niece. She said reaching for her.

To bad mf we gotta go. I said pulling her before she had her.

We went out and got into the car.

So where tf is we going since you wanna pull a nigga out and shit.

We going to the airport to pick someone up.

Who is it ohh is it one of bri exs tht she leave emanuel for.

No you really hate him. I said driving on I-95.

Nah i dont hate him he treat bri right buh if he fuck up ima beat ass and if jaylin fuck up yall go find him in a ditch.

Lmao Bitch plz yo ass is whipped yu not go do shit buh cry in a pillow. I said pulling up to the airport.

Who are we here to get. Just as she said tht she got jumped on.

Back at the hospital...
Cookie p.o.v

Omg what's taking them so long I'm brd keke went to work I didn't even knw she had a job justice left with her Jaylin said he had to do something important and yu just boring. I said to bri while she fed Nevaeh.

All you doin is complaining tho stfu sometimes and chill and you forgot about Romeo and Angelo and Emanuel.

Tht hurt you knw. I said folding my.arms.

Yea yea so you knw tht girl from school right.

The one where ppl get you and her mixed up. I said making sure.

Yea so yu knw she was using her boyfriend just to compete with me.

Nah wait she pregnant to I thought she was making tht up. I said surprise.

Yea so she came up here to see me right and she told it all how she always been jealous of me since the 6 grade.

Ok and how was she using her bf. I said wanting to knw.

I swear ima pray for yu I just said she was pregnant right ok look ima pretend to be her ok saying her exact words.

Ok so how was you using him. I said playing along.

I only wanted the baby after I have it ima drop him.

Why would you do tht.

Cause what use is he to me I only wanted the baby and now tht I have the baby he's no good now....

I'm no good huh. Emanuel said coming in the room.

Oh shit where tf you come from. I said as I jumped.

No I'm just....

Ion even wanna hear it you don't want me I'm gone. He said walking out the room.

Bri...

Mean while at the airport.
Mia p.o.v

Damn did yo ass have to jump on me I said in the car.

Yea I did I'm happy asf I get to be with yall again. Niecey said with a big ass smile on her face.

Ok I'm glad to buh don't be rude introduce us nigga.

I'm sorry Mia, keya this is jaylah my gf jaylah this is keya aka my twin and this is Mia one of my sisters its more.

Hey nice to meet yall babe told me so much about yall on the way here really she wouldn't let me go to sleep. Jaylah said

Well you one of us now and I think bri got a guest room yall can use or yall can go to Mia or keke house. Keya said.

What bout yo house twin or cookie. Niecey said folding her arms.

Yall won't get no sleep at her or cookie house. I said before she said something.

Damn ok Mia house it is. She said then dozed off.