it happend on the bus.

Josh's mind: mully is always late to the bus. I hate sitting next to-..(mully walks up the bus stairs and sits next to josh) josh: Well look who finally isn't walking to school cause he missed the bus! *mully looks at josh* mully:I had a long morning, leave me alone. *mully looks out the window* josh: mully, why are you so moody? *mully doesn't answer*

*at school* mully: josh..
Josh:yes mully?
Mully:follow me.
Josh: ok! *walks to private place*
Josh:what are we doing here? *mully kisses josh* *josh wakes up, and he realized he's alittle late but the bus is still there* *josh gets ready and goes to the bus* mully: well look who's late this time! Josh: I had a weird dream bro!
Mully: about what? Josh: ok so you and me were on the school bus and we went to school, mully: ok norma- josh: shut up! Anyway we went to school and- we uh kinda- uh- never mind. Mully: we did what? What did we d- josh: we kissed then I woke up. Mully: uh.. josh: well you wanted to know! Josh's mind: I want that dream to be real.. mully: what? You do? Josh: what? Mully: you want that dream to be real?! Josh: yea... *Josh leans in for a kiss* *they kiss* *eddie walks in the bus with narrator, and juicy.* eddie:WHATS UP FOOLS?
*Mully and josh jump back screaming*narrator: hey guys ! *laughing with eddie*
*Juicy looking out the window*juicy: *gasp* What kind of dog is dat?!

*at school*
*josh tells eddie narrator and juicy what happened on the bus..* eddie: DAWG...
Narrator:but what about Kristy?
Juicy: NICE DUDE!
Josh: yea Narrator me and her, she broke up with me yesterday... And mully was so nice to me and I kinda caught feelings. *mully walks right pass them* eddie: what wrong with mully?
Josh: I don't know? *Josh's goes to mully* josh: what's wrong? Mully: go away. Josh:but eddie Narrator and juicy are here! *mully stops * mully: fine what do you want.? Josh: to come with me. *Josh drags mully to Narrator eddie and juicy*
Eddie: Whats up mully?
Mully: it's not important.
*josh looks at mully grining* Josh: I think I know what it is.. *the boys look at josh* josh: is it because we kissed on the bus? *mullys face turns red and he walks away* eddie: i think it was dawg-

Why did it happen

*mully walked faster in painc as wondering way josh said that so damn loud* *josh finally catches up to mully and pulls him turns him and pushes him into a private room* mully: josh what are you doing? Josh:..
*Josh kisses mully* mully:...
Josh: since you want to be such a bitch.
Mully: WHAT DID I DO? *josh kisses nully deeply and backs away* josh: you know what you did.