𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄.

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 ღ°

________________________

a billie eilish fanfiction

"now then, what do you see?" the psychiatrist asked, placing a piece of carton paper in front of the woman strapped to her seat. 

"a house built by evil, devouring them-" she was cut off by a huge painful surge of electricity, running through her veins. she screamed in pain. 

"what about this one?" he asked again, placing a new sheet of paper in front of her. "it's a monument, of cursed mass and the one in the center is a human butcher wait PLEASE-"  the woman was cut off with yet another powerful jolt of electricity, that was twice as painful than the last.

"please stop, i'm telling you the truth. it's what I see-" "but it is not what is real; you're hallucinating." the man cut her off. 

her eyes desperately darted around the room, spotting a scalpel on the dresser placed to her left.

"When you came in here, you thought you saw a man being torn apart by a demon, so you pushed him into oncoming traffic." he spoke. 

"you weren't there. I'm telling you the tru-" she tried to retaliate but instead got cut off with another painful wave of current, flowing through her veins; but this one lasted twice as long than the last two.

eerie voices starting invading the woman's mind, all speaking in unision, demanding she end their pain. they all demanded she kill the doctor because the powerful shocks she's enduring, were harming them.

she violently shook her head and screamed to make them go away, to no avail. as she continuously tried pulling at her restraints to free her hands, the psychiatrist sent yet another wave of powerful current to her body; 

which caused her to yelp and cry and caused the voices to become even more persistent.

"we can do this as long as it takes." the sadistic man spoke tauntingly to the crying woman, wickedly turning up the volt of electricity from 500 to 1500. 

meanwhile not noticing that the patient had successfully managed to release her wrists from the restraints. 

"What do you see with this one?" he asked as the woman grabbed the scalpel then launched forward, plunging it right in his neck. 

one, two, three, four....

....twenty-eight, twenty-nine, thirty, thirty-one...

she stabbed him, not one, but thirty-four good times; feeling relief with every single hit. s he then took off the doctor's vest, revealing his bare hairy chest, and carved the symbol right where his heart is located. 

she admired her work and felt proud looking at it. the voices calmed down, silently praising her for giving in to them.

not long after, the gal ran away to the mental institution, still barefoot, to carry out the second to last part of her plan.

                            ꒷꧁❅꧂꒷