the lovee-

"Mal!!" Evie yelled mal suddenly fell out her bed,but evie caught her."mal your face is red.." mal jumped down and shook her head so she don't blush. Then jay comes in. "Hey guys" mal and evie waved.carlos flew in crying and zoomed to hug jay. "Whats wrong carlos?!" Jay yelled."s-she she cheated!" Jay's face went red as a pepper. Mal pulled out her spell book.
And said a spell,to get rid of Jane's beauty. Jay calmed down carlos."Hey jay is carlos okay now?" Evie asked softly. Carlos started to cry more then they calmed down and went to sleep The next day carlos woke up and screamed he saw jay laying on the floor in a puddle of blood!"aaaaaah!!" Mal and evie woke up "what happend.." mal said as she yawned.
Carlos cried hard. Evie looked and said "he spilt ketchup and probaly fell in it. Sorry carlos, "WAKE HIM UP THEN!!" carlos yelled as loud he broke a glass window next door. Mal grabbed jay and felt his heart.It wasent beating. Mal panicked " what do I do!!!?!" Mal said in her mind. "Everything okay??" Carlos asked Mal put a thumb up. Carlos walked over and pushed mal away, mal panicked and grabbed her spell book and said spells to heal jay. Jay woke up before carlos touched his heart. Carlos cried in happy tears. And said "I thought you were gone!" Jay was happy to see him too. Mal and evie holded hands and kissed.

Jay grabs carlos and picked him up and kissed