4-Missing

School had just finished and you walked to the school back gate to escape detention, of course, your plan was successful since the security fell asleep. You jumped in joy as you walked along the busy highway watching the vehicles pass you at the speed of light.

When you finally stepped foot in the hospital, darkness was already starting to creep in. You walked to the lobby, waiting for the elevator to open; you were extremely tired and didn't have the strength to climb the stairs so you waited for the first time. You finally saw the elevator open and you dashed towards it before it closed.

You pressed the 15th-floor button and grabbed your phone from your school bag unlocking it and looking in the 'Weird People' group.

Weird Ppl😐🤪🥴🤍🤍

You-What's happening?

BH-Mix up as usual

MJ-Girl ib me now

You-Ok....

My Baby💞💕😘

Yow, what's up?

I have international news?

Bout what?

Baekhyun and Lisa are a thing.....

You gasped knowing that Minji had a crush on Baekhyun but was afraid to approach him. You were about to answer her reply when you heard a ding and the doors of the elevators opened exposing the 15th floor.

You exited and began to reply when Doctor Kim (yall it isn't jin or rm🙂🙂) approached you. "Miss Seong?" You looked up, "Hello Doctor Kim."

He came closer to you and whispered in your ears (yah, take your mind out of the gutter), "The patient is missing."

I'm finally on breakkkkkk feels so nice~ I'll try my best to update because I got to study in my break which is soooo tragic, I'm literally fed up with school rn but since I wanna have a, ahem, i won't continue but I hope you like this and I'll update Dark Eclipse (since I haven't touched it for the longest while) byeee~

#taekook4life purrrrr💅🏾💅🏾💜💜