Out in the Pond

(Y/n) Pov

The guys and I walked in silence for a while. It felt awkward for some reason when it shouldn't have been. "Hey, there's a town nearby, we can go kill some people there can't we?" I asked trying to break the awkwardness "oh yeah! there's one just to our right about a mile from here!" Jeff said not making any eye contact with me. Does he know how I feel!? I began to worry if anything would change if he knew.

We headed to the small town causing chaos as we roamed the streets searching for our next victim. In the dark alleyway, I heard small moans. I quietly approached the noise until I saw a couple making out. "ugh.." I simply rolled my eyes and attacked, I grabbed the girl by her hair and put my weapon to her neck. "You're showing too much PDA". I cut her throat and let the warm blood cover my hands. That boyfriend of hers ran but didn't get far as he bumped into Jeff. He plunged the knife into the guy's stomach and twisted. He let out a scream as Jeff laughed maniacally. You quickly plunged the weapon into his head and he stopped screaming. I walked over to Jeff.

"Thanks, but I could've taken both of them down myself," I said jokingly.

Jeff chuckled "I know, but I don't want to risk you getting hurt."

I feel a slight heat on my face and smile happily knowing that he wants me to be safe. While walking out of the alleyway we saw Hoodie running towards us. "The cops are on their way! We got to go!" He shouted. We all quickly headed back into the woods letting the trees and darkness hide us from sight. After a while of hiding out and waiting the sirens went away and we all proceeded to head home. We walked and talked and mentioned our body counts for today when Hoodie stopped in his tracks. "oh shoot!" he said with a worried look.

"what's wrong?" I asked curious about what made him so worried "I forgot I h-had to do something with Masky!" He said scared for his life. We all knew that Masky was gonna kill him "I gotta run you guys or else I'm dead meat!" and with that hoodie sprinted off to the mansion leaving me and Jeff alone. "Well then, hope he doesn't die!"Jeff said laughing. I laughed too, but once the laughter stopped the awkward silence began. "That was exhausting," I say trying to make conversation. Jeff nodded "yeah, they put up quite a fight today." He said while stretching his arms. I looked around and saw a small pond. I walked over to it and touched the water it felt nice and cool. I took my shoes off, and put my feet into the water to cool myself off from so much work.

Jeff looked at me with confusion but joined me regardless. We chatted for a bit until I remembered our previous conversation.

"Hey Jeff, you never really answered my question before Hoodie interrupted us. Who's the girl you like?" I asked saddened, I knew the answer would hurt me but curiosity was getting the best of me.

"In all honesty, I fell in love with you (y/n)"

Jeffs pov

I said as I looked into (y/n) beautiful (e/c) eyes.
"Really? Cause I love you too! I was scared that you didn't like me and thought you liked someone else and figured I had no chance with you but here-" she trailed off. 'I'm talking too much aren't I?" Something pulled me closer to her. I went to kiss her until she lost her balance and slipped and fell into the pond.
I burst into laughter seeing her emerge from the water! (Y/n) quickly turned and looked at me seeming a bit angry. "haha! oh man! are you-" (y/n) quickly pulled me into the pond with her. We both laughed, I wanted to play around some more so I splashed some water on her. She did the same and after a while, she gave up.

"hehe ok, ok you win Jeff," she said pulling herself out of the water.

We laid on the ground by the pond in silence and I noticed (y/n) was shivering so I wrapped my arms around her. "Jeff what are you..."

A.N
Look at my account for info on this story.