chapter 1

Y/n pov

I walk through the corridor to my locker .i keep the books not required for  today inside and start walking towards my 1st lecture.
Its my first day of 3rd year of my bachelor's
.it feels nice to come back after a long vacation .i see my besties waving smiling.

Gang tae:hey y/n , long time no see

Moon young:we just met a week ago to
hangout

Gang tae:one week is a long time

Y/n:so true .i missed you guys

Gang tae:y/n lets go fast .you don't wanna be late to on  first lecture on first day

Y/n :lets go,bye moon we will see you at  lunch

Gang tae and me went and sat at last bench
As there is no other  place vacant.

The professor came and started the class .i am  trying to keep up with his pace trying to understand everything and write important points .

I see the door burst open and there's jungkook standing , panting hard probably due to running .

Professor:why are you so late jungkook
Jungkook :sorry professor i got struck in traffic
Professor : don't be late next time . settle down fast

Jungkook's eyes wandered the whole hall to find empty place for himself .Gang tae raised his hand to let him know there's space for another . jungkook is hesitant to sit next to me .but he had no other choice so he sat and. Opened the his note book .the lecture continued .

The lecture ends ,i start packing as I need to go for my practical class .so i take my things and was about to leave  until i hear a voice

"Y/n"jungkook said softly

"Yes jungkook "i replied

"Can i borrow your notes of today's class maybe even explain on parts i missed as i was late "he said fidgiting his fingers

"Sure ,i will explain to you in free hour after lunch"i said and handed my notes  and i started to walking

"Wait for me"jungkook said

I stopped walking and turned towards him
"Lets go together as we are lab partners"he said

"But hurry up ma'am  won't allow is inside if we are late" i said

I smiled internally , jungkook has been my lab partner since first year .at start we used to not speak  .i developed a huge crush on him since the beginning so i was too shy to speak to him .as for jungkook he isn't a person to speaks much expect his best friend taehyung from physics department.we started to speak eventually as its mandatory to communicate to perform tests .

We ran towards the lab as its late .
I signed in relief that maam had not yet arrived to lab .
I wore my white coat before i get yelled .

Today experiment needs to work with concentrated HCl .i got distracted my hands slipped and that acid fell on exposed part of my hand .i screamed in pain .
Jungkook rushed towards me and took my hand and puts it under tap and pours sodium hydroxide solution over the burn .
My pain relives quickly as base neuralise the acid .
Its still stinks a little though.

"Are you ok y/n "jungkook said .i nod
Ma'am came towards our table and started to yell .i kind of deserve it though for being distracted while handeling acid .she instructed to go to nurse room to get proper treatment .

Gang tae takes me to nurse room .by the time we return back to lab its lunch time .i feel sorry for kang tae he missed his experiment for my stupidity .i see the mess created by me  already cleaned .my things packed .i knew for sure its jungkook . there's a note on my bag .

"Take care y/n "

I smile seeing the note .its jungkook's handwriting .blush creeped on my cheeks remembering the incident .his fast response prevented to cause further damage .

"Stop blushing now ,lets go to have lunch, girl friend must be waiting in canteen ,do you wanna face the wrath of my girlfriend ."
Kang tae said

"Ofcourse not ,she is scary when she is angry .i remember the first time i met her .i dont want to see her that side now"i said

We went to canteen .but the environment is really wierd .i see all people surrounding one particular place .

"How dare you call my boyfriend stupid you bastard "

I heard the voice its definitely moon young's voice i rush towards the croud along with gang tae .

                      -------X------

My feelings right now.