Chapter 1-The Theater

************************************************

A flash of light appears in a theater room. Standing in front of a giant theater screen stands Elena, Damon, Stefan, Caroline, Alaric, Bonnie, Matt, Tyler, and Jeremy.
A second flash appears next to them, showing Klaus, Elijah, Hayley, Rebekah, Kol, Davina, Marcel, Camille, and Freya.

Where the hell are we and what the hell are the Mikaelsons doing here, Damon asks.
Oh great look who's here. It's the doppelgänger and her bloody boyfriends. Rebekah says in a annoyed tone.
The mystic falls gang looks over at Elena in shock. Elena?! How are you awake? Bonnie is still alive.
I-I don't know. I just appeared here. I don't understand how I am here?
Damon runs over to Elena and hugs her.

A third flash of light appears after them, showing Hope, Josie, Lizzie, Mg, Rafael, Landon, Kaleb, Jed, and Cleo.
Everyone looks at them in confusion.
Mom? Dad?
Hope stares at Klaus and Hayley, shocked to see both of her parents alive and right in front of her.
Klaus and Haley stare at her in disbelief.
Hope? It can't be. I just laid you down for a nap. You were just a baby. H-how are you- what is this?

Mom, Dad, what is going on? Josie asked.
Lizzie? Josie? Wait, this can't be. I was just with you two. You were just little kids. How can this be? Alaric says.
Caroline walks up to her older daughters in disbelief. You're both so beautiful. This is so weird. You were both just kids.
Can someone please explain what the hell is going on?! Marcel shouts.

I will
Everyone turns around to see a girl with long orange hair and big green eyes sitting down in one of the theater seats.
And who the bloody hell are you? Kol asks
Oh how rude of me. Let me introduce myself. The girl stands up and walks in front of the group.
My name is Teresa.
Are you some sort of witch? Bonnie asks.
Something like that. I can control time. I can also show the memories of everyone in this room. I have gathered all of you here today to show you all some clips and edits of different events from your lives. Everyone in this room are from different timelines.
Elena is awake just for this special occasion, but when she returns to her time she will be back under the spell until Bonnie dies.
At this moment, time has frozen in your timelines until I return you all. So there's no need to worry about your children.
When you are returned, no one will have any memory of this event. Well except for me, of course. Tessa says happily.
Why can't we return with any memories of this place? Bonnie asks
Tessa sighs. Well, you are about to watch not only the past but the future. Allowing you all to return to the past with information about the future is not a good idea. You all may try to find ways to stop what must happen.
Anymore questions?
Yes. Why are you doing this? Stefan asked
To be honest, for my own entertainment. And I just really love reactions. Tessa giggles.
Great now that we got all the questions out the way, everyone take a seat and let's begin.

************************************************

Reminder I am not a writer and this is all for fun. Just letting my idea and thoughts run free. 😊 I will try my best to post twice a week if not more.