I Was Terrified....

• Dedicated to Blythe Abundo

I was just living a simple life. A 15-year-old girl who’s still wants to explore within my heart. I have my friends with me, but I guess love will never be erased. It has been part of every teenage person longing for someone’s care. You may say I dream a lot, but what’s wrong? Who knows maybe who you dream might be your Mr. Right.

“Oh crap!!!” my alarm clock rang and that is a signal that I’m late for school.

I had too much for that sleep, since I dreamt too much about that frustrated love life I have.  Oh that’s not the point; I don’t have any love life now. But wishing that he’ll see me the way I see him. I was completely a stranger to him, I mean we’re not close and he never even tries to “talk” to me. Well, who am I to please him, right? He does not owe me anything.

“Blair!!! Faster sleepyhead! Look at the time! Imma leave you, stop having your useless daydreams!” my ‘insane’ brother screams from the ground floor.

“Yes Chief! You’re not my parent okay! So stop acting like one! Beh!” I muttered.

I grabbed the towel in closet and took a shower for so short, since I’m running against time, and that brother I have keeps on bothering me. But he’s kinda right, what will my daydreams do, he won’t even know my feelings.

“OH BLAIR!!! Stop wishing stop dreaming. For God sake, be matured now!” I explained to myself.

It was the third day of class, and I’m sitting next to the guy who lights up my day whenever he walks by infront of me. I really want to talk to him. I wanna be friends with him; he looks friendly and a boy next-door. seriously, I still don’t know his name.

“Yo! He might melt....”  a girl at my back told me and I giggles, and the boy next to me looked at us like we’re ‘nobodys’ for him.

“by the way, I am Amanda and he’s Alexander, you know just saying...HAHA!” Well she looks kind, and I guess and hope we’ll get along.

“oh nice meeting you! And him... I guess.” Sighing to ‘Alexander’ and guess what, he looked and smiled to me. That freaked me out, all I did was to look down, and suddenly, he introduced himself to me.

“Hey Bla----Blair,right? I think we’ll be seatmate for a long time. I’m Alexander, I’ll be glad to be your friend.”

“Holy fudge!!” I said in my mind. I don’t know what to say. It made my heart pound faster and faster and I can’t say anything effing thing, so yeah. He stretched his arm to shake hands with me, and seriously I was stupid to blush infront of him.

“Nice meeting you, Alexander.”

In our family room where I stayed to browse the internet in our computer, and all I did was to stalk Alexander. He is definitely perfect. But others might think I’m flirting or something, I’m not. I just idolize him. He’s a great guy. I stare at his pictures as if he’s the only man I will ever meet.  I slept having that amazing dream with him.

Days passed and week passed by and we became much closer than ever, and Amanda was the one where I tell all my feelings and somehow my secrets.

“oh Blair, I knew you like him. It’s obvious but no worries, I won’t tell. Promise!” Amanda whispered.

“thanks Amanda, such an awesome girl!” I complimented.

Algebra class was on, and take note, Alexander is such a smart guy. He can answers the problems and even helped me with those.

“Uhm, Blair, want some help?” that approach is very special to me. I mean, no other guy will be that humble to help someone, right?

I never actually listened, but I just looked at him as if he was an angel in disguise. He had that halo in my eyes, though he never noticed how I stop and stare, whenever he’s with me.