Chapter 1 - Picnic

I opened my eyes slowly

I opened my eyes slowly. My blurry vision slowly adjusts to the light of the room. I rubbed my right eye, and I looked to the side. I giggled.

A gust of wind from the window brushed over some of his blonde hair, his breath sounding so calm, his face looking so cute with his body still wrapped in blanket.

I approached him and rubbed his right cheek. "Morning, Ven."

I know he must have been exhausted from that party. I kissed his lips, and left him to sleep in bed alone.

I quickly changed my clothes, and went down the stairs to cook breakfast. In the middle of my busy cooking, i heard a knock on the door from the living room.

I turned off the stove, and took off my apron. I ran, and opened the front door in a hurry.

"Aqua!"

The blue-haired woman smiled. "Morning, y/n! HMMM! What's this amazing smell?" She asked.

"Oh! I'm making Ven's favorite soup! Just a regular curry soup," I answered with a chuckle.

Aqua nodded. "That sounds delicious! Oh, I brought you and Ven this," she said as she handed me a basket of fresh fruits and vegetables.

"I think you're in desperate need of this. Congratulations on your marriage!" Says Aqua.

I accepted, and embraced Aqua's lean body.

"Thank you, Aqua! You don't know how grateful I am!"

I looked at that basket one more time. "Everything looks fresh. I can't wait to cook it!" I said while putting on an exited face.

Aqua nodded, then chuckled. "Where's Ven?"

I sent aqua in, and closed the door.

"I think he's still asleep upstairs," I replied as I went back to cooking.

Aqua exhaled heavily. "The boy just sleeps!"

I laughed. "I'm sure he was very tired from yesterday's wedding. I don't blame him, it's free today anyway, right?"

Aqua shook her head. "No no no! Today is your first day as husband and wife. You're supposed to spend the day doing romantic things like going to the park or going to the theater together and kissing each other and saying 'I love you sweetheart' or something!"

I just smiled, and scratched my neck that didn't itch. "Eum, I don't know aqua. I'd love to do it Ven, but.."

"But?"

"I don't think Ven is lazy or anything but I think he has his own way of showing affection. Really, his methods are very unpredictable. That's what makes him unique, and it makes me love him more," I blurted as I lifted the pan off the stove.

Aqua breathed once more. "Well, I guess you have a point. Ven, it feels like it just yesterday I was teaching him to fight with a keyblade wooden toy."

She looked at me chopping the chicken. "But now, he's become a keyblade master, and has a wonderful wife."