~Chapter 1~

PS:My friend wrote this credit to -MMOCHI since I was to lazy to write it so thanks bro
Also they're Afro Latina you will see what I mean.
❝I'm completely numb, Why you acting dumb?
I won't blame myself 'cause we both know you were the one❞
꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷

"So wait, you're telling me that someones been keeping a special-grade cursed object-" the shortest girl was suddenly interrupted by the tallest girl "IN A PLACE LIKE THIS!" The four teenagers looked at the box that the braided girl was referring to and looked at the dainty exterior.

"Ha Ha! Recovering it should be no problem then!" A nonchalant voice rang from the other line of the phone. A dual-haired boy opened the mometer box, The other three students peering over his shoulder.

"There's nothing here." The noriette mumbled under his breath

"Huh?"

"The box is empty."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE BOX IS EMPTY!!" The tall female screeched in the back, only hearing a little bit of the conversation.

"For real? No going home till you guys retrieve it!"

"I'm gonna punch you"

❙❘❙❙❘❙❚❙❘❙❙❚❙❘❙❘❙❚❙❘❙❙❚❙❘❙❙❘❙❚❙❘❙❘❙❙❘❙❚❙❘❙❙❚❙❘❙❙❘❙❙❘❙❚❙❘❙❙❚❙❘❙❘❙❚❙

Kai POV

Me and my friends, along with my annoying cousin Fushiguro, were observing the rugby field along with a curse climbing up a pole. While Fushiguro and Oya were walking around like they were on a date in a park, I was over here watching Avah to make sure she didn't wander off.

"What's with this rugby field? Is there a dead body buried here or something?" Fushiguro said while looking around.

"A DEAD BODY!? OH HELL NAH!! That is just disgusting!" Oya announced while quickly walking off the field to get away from the grass. The sharp-toothed creature made a strange noise while it looked at the school.

"I wonder if it's about the special-class object or something..." I said to myself, wondering if anybody heard me.

Avah stopped for a minute and looked back at the field "Should we kill that curse or something?" She said as she pointed her finger at the curse.

"Maybe we should close the whole school and once the curse is gone, we can check every nook and cranny" I saw Oya open her mouth, about to respond to Megumi's question before we heard a shout.

"Hurry up! The track coach is taking on Itadori at shot put!"

The four of us followed the two students to the commotion in the other field. A teacher, who we all assumed was the track coach, had thrown the ball about 14 meters and seemed somewhat cocky about it.

Behind him was a tall teen with a pink undercut. He looked unsure but picked up the ball regardless. Then he threw the ball, well more like launched it, into the distance. The teacher stared off into the distance in disbelief.

"I win," The pink-haired boy said sheepishly.

He dusted his hands off together, "alright teach, I gotta go."