𝒪𝓃ℯ

Hello readers, welcome to my story!

I made this just for fun and it ended up getting a lot of views so now I have to take it seriously :(

But anyways i hope you enjoy it

- I'm gonna be editing the story to make it better and add more interesting stuff to it so stuff might happen a little differently

But anyways, enjoy and feel free to point out any grammar mistakes!

Started - may 18, 2022

Ended - still writing

~

My door bursts open and I gasp

"Jonas what the hell!" I yell.

Jonas is my boyfriend. He's a little on the protective side and even a little obsessive if I must say.

He makes me keep my location on so that he knows where I am at all times.

He examines my body every week to see if I have any marks or bother stuff from another man.

It really does get on my nerves but I guess he does it because he cares for me.

"Where were you?! Why did you turn off your location!" He yells, stomping towards me.

And did I forget to mention that he is sometimes abusive with me?

He grips my hair and pulls me to him.

"Ouch! Let go of me!" I push at his chest but he tightened his grip on my hair and it hurts like hell.

Tears start falling down my face and he glares at me. "I asked where the fuck were you" he said in a low tone.

"I went to Lila's house!" I yell at him.

"I don't believe you!" He growls. He loosens his grip on my hair and pushes me against the wall.

"Did you fuck someone else? Is that why you turned off your location? You little slut!" He yells in my face.

I whimper and look up at him. "Your insane! I was with Lila! You can ask her!"

"Give me your phone!" I hand him my phone and he puts in the code then starts going through my messages. When he didn't find anything, he handed me the phone and smiled.

"Good girl" he said.

He then leans down and kisses my neck then breathes in deeply.

I push him away and glare at him. "No! You don't get to do that right now" I say and he glares back at me.

He then grabs me by my throat and and smirks. "I can do whatever I want with you because your mine" he said in a low voice. I gulp and look away from him. "Understand?"

I nod my head slowly and bite my lip. Something I do when I'm nervous or scared.

He tightened his grip on my throat and I gasp. "Use your fucking words raven!"

"Y-yes.." I stutter out, gasping for air. He lets go of me and pecks my lips.

"That's my good girl" he whispers in my ear. "Now tell me why you turned your location off"

"I wanted to go to Lila's place but I knew you wouldn't let me go..." I mumble.

He lifts my chin and pecks my lips again. "Ask me next time or your punishment will be painful" he said.

I nod. "Ok..."

"Go get some rest, I'll be here tomorrow morning" he said and I nod again.

He walks back out of my room and a few seconds later, I hear the front door shut.

The first chapter is short but the rest will be long ❤️