Day 1

It's day 1 of Bull having full Sheki Gigi and Tabelle priveledge.

He is in his city mansion with a book of us girls and an on call chef. He is going up to his bedroom soon to order a Sheki Gigi girl from his book. He orders her from her face shot then finds out what her body is like in the hotel room where they are meeting up.

He ordered Jeanie xo

Before he meets up with Jeanie he is sitting down to her Sama which is Chinese chicken dumplings xo and some soda water.

He ate his dumplings and then got a taxi into the city to meet up with Jeanie in the hotel room.

Jeanie was dressed in a tight black cropped Cami top and black tights and pink and white bunny ears strappy heels with a bunny tail. She had her hair done Jeanie style. She was covered in colourful tattoos and he liked her Pamela Anderson barbed wire tattoo and her pink frangipani face tattoo. They sat down to a pipe of meth and got to know each other. He told her she looks stunning and he enjoyed her Sama food before he came to see her and he is doing mookoolay tomorrow. She said that's really exciting and he is the best looking king cock she's ever seen. And that she is actually a virgin still because Bull is the first to have full priveledge in the territory. They had sex in missionary and downward dog. And she looked stunning and they had the best chemistry ever.

They both left the hotel room at the same time and kissed each other on the cheek goodbye Jeanie slipped him a piece of paper that had her number on it it and he got a taxi home.

When he got home he got into bed and had a quick read through his book to order another completely stunning and sexy girl like that again. He was thinking of Jeanie and thought she would look nice with a chest piece and her long french pussy tattooed.

Then had a hot coconut latte and got ready to do mookoolay.

He had to be ready at 1am sharp.

He was to be at Centennial Park at that time. And of course he was. Mischa was there and they did mookoolay he liked it so much he did it with Cassia as well.

He got home and couldnt believe he had cummed so hard and he was very stoned from smoking weed with Cassia and Mischa afterwards.

He thought they were the prettiest littlest ladies to ever exist.

And had a twinkle in his eye.