Hangover

~Ellington~

I am happy man.In two days,I will be married to the love of my life and I couldn't be happier.

Proposing to Rydel was a challenge.I was so nervous and so scared she would say no.When she said yes,I was happily shocked.After 5 years dating,we were gonna get married.

Preparing the wedding for me wasn't that hard.I know Rydel went crazy with wedding plans specially that she had to do them while we were recording our new album.

The hardest thing for me was definitely convincing Rydel that the dudes wouldn't do anything crazy in this trip they were planning to take me before the wedding to Vegas.I personally didn't wanna go but then the girls are taking Rydel to Napa and I don't want to be alone in our house.Actually,the dudes ended up convincing me.

'Do you really have to go?' Rydel asks while helping me pack.Yeah,we already live together.I think I would be crazy without having her by my side.

'I promised them,Ryd...' I answer turning to look at her.She was standing in the middle of our closet,in her upper sexy pajamas observing me.

'You know what happened in Riker's wedding! Morgan almost killed him!' Rydel remembers.Ohh,of course I remember.Riker married with the biggest hangover in his life and yet,I haven't seen him happier.

'Don't worry,sexy...They promised nothing crazy.' I say walking to her.I wrap my arms around her waist and she puts her arms around my neck.

'Just promise me no shitty stuff...' She says.I smile and push her close.

'I would never do anything to lose you,Del...I love you.' I say and she smiles.I would never cheat on Rydel,specially with those stripers that Vegas has.

'So,we will see each other only in the altar.' She says and I raise my eyebrows.

'What?' I ask and she smiles.

'The groom can't see the bride in the wedding day before the altar.' She explains.

'I thought I couldn't see in your dress before the altar.' I say confuse and she smiles.

'Do you wanna tell that to my mom who in two days the only daughter she has is getting married?' Rydel suggests.Stormie has been moody.No,thanks.

'No,thanks.' I say and she laughs.

'I love you,Elly...please,no dumbness.' She says and I nod smiling.I just lend in and kiss her.In two days,she will be my wife and I wouldn't be crazy enough to do anything to lose her.

//Next day//

I was sleeping when I heard some yells.My first instinct was hug Rydel harder and ignore it.But of course,the dudes had a megaphone.

'Ellington,come on,bro! You have a day of freedom...let's not waist it!' Rocky yells through the megaphone.

'Urghh,annoying dudes!' Rydel says cuddling more on my chest.

'Come on,sexy.They won't stop...I bet the girls soon will arrive too.' I say kissing her forehead.Last night was amazing.I can't believe I won't see her for a day.

We get up and got dressed.Rydel ended up having to make breakfast for us all.When it's time for us to leave,the girls are arriving to pick Rydel up.

'Let's go,Ell! The sin city waits us!' Rocky says.From all of us,he is the only one single.And that it is because of his stubborness.He loves Alexa and Alexa loves him.Complicate ass couple.

'Just please don't lose my fiancée in Vegas.' Rydel says to her brothers and friends.She has her arms around my waist and I have my arm around her shoulder.