l'manburg

hello hello hello!! how are you on this lovely day/night? i hope you enjoy! <3

------------------------------------------------------

in history it was known as l'manburg's darkest day, in wilbur's eyes? it was his day of salvation. 

everybody looked at the tnt falling, destroying their nation. some were smiling some the picture of horror. the tnt was destroying the nation they had worked so very hard on. tommy, in particular had a hard time digesting the fact, not that l'manburg was gone, but the fact wilbur had done it. surely it couldn't have been him, no, wilbur was his brother, no, no, no, no, please, wilbur hadn't done it. it- it must've been dream, he must've manipulated him somehow. but in that one moment tommy looked into wilburs eyes and knew, it was all his fault, he went crazy with the idea of freedom, so much so that he blew up an entire nation, destroyed his entire legacy. will looked back into tommy's eyes, and he regretted, he regretted everything, every single day leading up to this day.he ruined so many lives for his own stupid fantasy.so in that moment he looked into philza's eyes, his father and mentor, placed a single block of tnt at his feet, and lit it. "it was never meant to be"

<wilbursoot blew up>

-------------------------------------------------

i hope you enjoyed, please if you find any errors at all, or have any constructive criticism, please tell me, i always want to improve my work!! 

also if anyone needs a friend, hmu (please im lonely as ffff) ahaha

word count- 259

-ophelia <3