Part 다섯

I gave in and wrapped my arms around him and kissed him back, missing the feeling of his body against mine and not wanting to let go. Tears began falling down my face making me feel idiotic, were these tears of happiness?

"I love you, Dara. I love you, I love you, I love you!" He said against my lips between kisses. I wanted this moment to last longer but I needed to make sure of something, so I pressed my hands against his chest to give us space.

"Min Ho . . . Listen to me, please. I don't want to get all caught up in my emotions if this is only going to be a game for you . . . So, if that's what you plan on doing then please, please leave." I had willed myself to stop crying as I looked into his eyes, those eyes that gave me chills from their warm stare.

He pressed his forehead against mine and gave me a soft, slow peck on the lips. "Dara, I promise you, I will never do anything to hurt you again. You are the only one I need by my side, no one else."

I felt my body fill with warmth from hearing his words and my heart flutter, I felt happy but still some doubt was seeded into my heart.

미안해요! I am ready for your torches and pitchforks~

Note: It's been an extremely long time since I updated this story (as well as my other one) but I have been motivated recently and plan on uploading more content! Please look forward to that ♡