Prologue

"The world of Remnant is home to many creatures. Grimm, faunus, humans, and the greenskins. Though referred to as savages, they have proved many a time that there is much to fear about them. Every once in a while a Waagghh! will form, a massive horde of greenskins. Devastation, ruin, and death follow in its wake. There has been many different Waagghh! in the past. There was Waagghh! Kruk da Legmuncha, who used hundreds of trolls to great effect crushing many cities in the mountains of Mistral. Waagghh! Snark Spidabiter lead a dozen giant Arachknarok Spiders to Vale's outskirts. Whole towns were discovered abandoned, or covered in webs, corpses drained of their lifeforce found in cocoons. There also was the might Waagghh! Graat Bone-snatcha. Graat's wizardry emboldened tribes of savage orcs to band together. Vacuo's kingdom was raided and sacked for many months.

Greenskins come in many different shapes and sizes. While many see them all as the same species, there is many biological differences between them all. You have the typical orcs, lumbering pig-like apes. Savage orcs and black orcs are just varieties of orcs. Savage orcs are those orcs who call the scorching deserts their home. Sun-tanned, covered in war-paint, and deemed even more unintelligent by greenskin standards, these orcs wield weapons of bone, wood, or simple rock. They lack most of the simple skills that most greenskins have. Refusing to change their culture and tradition, anything they consider 'Un-orc' is forbidden in their tribes. Black orcs however, are almost the opposite. Darkened skin, uncharacteristically quiet, and a dreaded sight on a battle field. Most black orcs are covered in a mix of metals, all meshed together to form weapons and armor. Scary even to other greenskins, they only live for battle, not caring for the recreational events that are hosted daily. The kingdoms understand the threat of these orcs, armies wiped from the map due to the black orcs alone.

Goblins are also a sub-species of greenskins. Small, nimble, and willing to stab you in the back for fun. They are seen not much a threat unless in large numbers, due to their weak bodies and morale. But, if enough goblins find a common enemy, they can cause untold damage to civilization itself. There is also have many different kinds of them too. Normal goblins, night goblins, forest goblins, snotlings, hill goblins, hobgoblins, and fire kobolds. Most of them are same, just changed cultures. The hobgoblins and snotlings are much more different. Hobgoblins are taller, slender, and untrusted in greenskin society. Snotlings are the bottom of their society, normally used as pets, food, or cannon-fodder. Goblins make up most of the tribe's workers, willingly or enslaved. Their treachery and backstabbing nature of them are despised by mankind.

Beasts are not uncommon in greenskin's ranks. Trolls, squigs, wolfs, spiders, boars, wyverns, giants, even some lesser grimm are used by the Waagghh! to the best of their abilities. Warbosses and chieftains would typically have a mount, similar to their own personal strength.
There are a few infamous creatures that the greenskins revere as idols. There's 'Crusha of all tings', a gargantuan giant with two heads and three arms. 'Wingzy', a terrifying wyvern whose's wingspan can block out the sky for a entire village. 'Fangbita', a colossal squig that has man-sized teeth. And many, many others legendary figures. Humanity's best warriors fight bravely against such beasts, thousands have been turned into food for the Waagghh!'s animals.

The greenskin society is lead by warbosses, warchiefs, chieftains and anything in-between. A orc or goblin warboss must be cunning, strong, brutal, and especially favored by Gork and Mork, the greenskin's gods. If one can be a mix of those traits, then a Waagghh! would eventually be formed. Its not easy for them, as if the Waagghh! lacks something to fight, it will soon turn on itself. Warbosses must keep the boyz in line, or risk losing everything.

That is the beginning of the WAAGGHH! of Remnant, hope you guys are exicited. Don't worry, I'm working on the Skaven story as I write this. I plan on making a few more. Probably will have a Daemon, Dwarf, and Lizardmen version of these. But, let me know if I really want one. Peace!